Jolee ability block immune from thrawn and rezzing up. Fix this!

Thrawn made an unresistable ability block to jolee and he rezzes every single time. Fix it.

Replies

• Options
    ?
  • Options
    Its about thrawns basic ability: Manipulate

Deal Special damage to target enemy, grant them Speed Up for 1 turn, or if they already had Ability Block, inflict Stun for 1 turn instead. When this Speed Up expires, inflict Ability Block for 1 turn. These effects can't be Resisted. Raid Bosses: Deal Special damage to target enemy and inflict Defense Down for 2 turns, which can't be Resisted.

Jolee had his speed up and could rezz afterwards even he should be blocked out. No other char moved before. So its a clear bug and this bug happens quite often.
  • Options
    XKurareX wrote: »
    Its about thrawns basic ability: Manipulate

Deal Special damage to target enemy, grant them Speed Up for 1 turn, or if they already had Ability Block, inflict Stun for 1 turn instead. When this Speed Up expires, inflict Ability Block for 1 turn. These effects can't be Resisted. Raid Bosses: Deal Special damage to target enemy and inflict Defense Down for 2 turns, which can't be Resisted.

Jolee had his speed up and could rezz afterwards even he should be blocked out. No other char moved before. So its a clear bug and this bug happens quite often.

The ability block goes into effect the next turn. While inflicted with speed up from thrawn he can still use all his ablities, but will be ability blocked after he took his turn.
    Thrawn uses basic on jolee -> jolee gets speed up -> jolee takes a turn being able to use all his abilities -> jolee has ability block -> jolee takes a turn only being able to use his basic (unless he's cleansed in the meanwhile ofcourse).
  • Options
    I will play vs a thrawn and try to not kill him instantly (when i find any) and check this. Last time I remember it had been the following sequence: Speed up, next turn you get ability block (as described) so you cannot use an ability except basic. I will test it.
  • Options
    You can see vader still has speed up during his turn using force crush, after that turn it will turn into an abi block.
    34fo9w4.png
  • Options
    WAI
  • Options
    Can we talk about how Vader cleanses himself under Palp lead when successfully stunned by Fallen Bastila, when there isn't a Traya ally and their Thrawn doesn't take a turn?
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    Since the thread is about "Jolee ability block immune from thrawn and rezzing up" I'm going to suggest we don't.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH