Really RNG

I must have done something to make RNjesus mad I started up a arena match against a team with Daka dooku Rey ventress and Sid.
Right out of the gate dooku uses lightning and stuns Lumi and my phasma... Ok I can deal with it then Daka goes and stuns my Sid which then also stuns my Vader... At this point I'm just like OMG RNG F off then I take down Rey just to be immediately revived by Daka.... Then healed by her... Eventually I kill Rey and move onto Daka, Later in the battle dooku stuns both phasma and Lumi again.. And then once I finish off Daka she revives herself.. And then the battle ends shortly because I lost... I was not stunned once, twice or three times I was stunned 6 times total... I realize it was a good stun team but really?? 6 stuns? All of them being multi stuns and then the Daka revive don't even get me started. There is no way she isn't bugged in arena

Replies

• Options
    The AI rng is different than players one
  • Options
    is it suppose to be like that or not? I feel like in arena it shouldn't maybe even GW
  • JoshG
    908 posts Member
    Options
    five2zero wrote: »
    The AI rng is different than players one

Lol wrong...
  • scuba
    14069 posts Member
    Options
    I have run a similar team and with 3 stunners 2 that can multi-touch it can get crazy.
  • CooLDuDeGuY911
    113 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Arena RNG can be pretty cruel. Just got destroyed because the only status effect that stuck was ability block (one time) and the enemy crit on almost every attack, I think I resisted one total status... oh, and their revives worked, but not mine. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't, but man, it blows when RNG decided to wreck you.

EDIT: Exact same thing just happened again.
  • Doga
    808 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I got wrecked going for #1 today. Kept killing Yoda and Daka kept reviving him, not once, not twice, but 3 times. It was a very long battle and my Daka couldn't stun or revive, RNG was not in my favor.

His team kept hiding behind maxed RG and by the time I'd get RG down to near death Lumi or Daka healed up.

I cannot complain though; when I took 4th spot my Daka revived Dooku and Lumi with full turn meters (I suppose what they had when they went down in turn 1). Needless to say she turned a sure loss into an easy win.
    Post edited by Doga on
  • poeson
    14 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah. Wouldn't surprise me if the AI get +25% activation bonus to compensate for the lack of intelligence.
  • Options
    When my son was playing everyday we used to watch our teams fight to see how the AI played them. It was really 50:50.

Sometimes it was a rng wizard and sometimes like playing a baby.

• Options
    RNG blessed me today. I was taking 1 at 5:40 and the AI went nuts focus fire on my GS. He fell, rose again. He was dropped, so was 86 and Phasma, Phasma rose. This was an absolute war. My pother two are mid health. I'm facing a 75% health GS, a full health Phasma a half health Sid and Dooku. Phasma proc went off vs me every attack was 2 laying me to waste slowing me. Daka heals, up come the Bug Chuck Norris fears again. One hit opposing GS. Phasma VM. I took the fight back over and overcame a Phasma assist proc of 75%. Daka pulled her magic.

Though in the flip side in 5 fights using her she brought GS back in one other fight via heal and aside from that now heal revive or serve again.