Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker/The end of 2018

So after that disappointing road ahead blog post that was released a few weeks a go what could be coming to this game in december.well I have a few theories.im glad that we're getting more KOTOR characters but I feel like they should've done more with Clone wars content.
1.C-3PO:The reason why I'm saying C-3PO could be coming to this game is because of T3-M4 and them teasing a droid meta is incoming.The second reason why C-3PO is coming is because of my Second character maybe is coming.
2.JKLS:Now this is a big one.I doubt that they would release another Hero journey calliber Character after JKR.As always December has always been the month for Hero journeys but there's not really alot of Characters That can be used for this event.The only ones that I can see is obvious CLS,Rolo,Raid Han,OG Chewbacca,and maybe for the final node is Darth Vader.
3.Darth Revan as a Marquee character:Now before anyone yells at me hear me out.We saw this exact same move as the veterans not being legendary but as Marquee characters which those characters used to unlock JTR.Maybe DR will be needed for Revan Reborn.
4.Darth Malak as a Legendary:Now I have so many reasons why I believe that Malak is the next Legendary character.The first reason why I believe that Malak is imbound is because of the 15 year anniversary for KOTOR.The next reason why Malak is the next Legendary character is because of Bastilla Shan(Fallen).The third reason why I believe that Malak is the next Legendary character is the different options that they can use for a Malak legendary event i.e(Jedi,Sith,or Old republic).
5.Hk-47 rework:In the recent trailer for Canderous ordo we see that HK-47 is different than how he looks in the game.
So my questions for the ladies and gentlemen if the galaxy do you agree with these.Yes,no,maybe let me know in the comments and as always May the force be with us always.

Replies

• Options
    It all seems really interesting, and mostly probable.

I believe all these characters are coming to the game.

However, I think Darth Revan will be Legendary, not a Marquee.

Revan Reborn might be a Heroes Journey.

I agree with everything else 😃
  • Options
    Another cool thought, if C3P0 is coming, the Droid changes may also bring Commando Droid and RolliePollies.
  • Options
    3.Darth Revan as a Marquee character:Now before anyone yells at me hear me out.We saw this exact same move as the veterans not being legendary but as Marquee characters which those characters used to unlock JTR.Maybe DR will be needed for Revan Reborn.

I love the idea of revan reborn being brought into the game. But he seems like such an unknown version of revan (being from the book more than from the game), that I've always worried they would just stop after Darth revan. If they do that, then Darth revan is definitely a hero's fall journey. But if they do bring in revan reborn, I'd love to see him brought in a a couple years so he can be super strong due to power creeping...
  • Options
    December has always been the month for Hero journeys
    We only had one December month since the first Hero's journey event... Always, really?
  • Options
    Jkls should be cls rolo cpt solo r2 and hyoda
  • Options
    Halmirus wrote: »
    Jkls should be cls rolo cpt solo r2 and hyoda

Should be chewy threw a wrench in there. Also this would be the first time of an hj that we got to this level.
    So farmboy - CLS - 1 legendary needed.
    CLS - JKL - 1 journey toon, + 1 or 2 legendaries.

We have no precedent , not that that means anything , so this is the best part of speculation for me.

If threepio comes out - I would say JKL = CLS, r2, threepio, Chewy , raid han.