Changes to the Stores

Someone brought up an interesting topic to me the other day that no one seems to be talking about. I've been playing this game since February and not once have I ever seen characters added to the stores. No new galactic war characters, no new ship characters, etc. I would love to see these change from time to time to allow some farming diversity. Many players who have been playing the game for a while have gotten what they want out of these stores. If they are like me, we would love to see characters added.

Replies

• Options
    Devs have said no new characters will be added to stores and they have future plans to do so
  • Options
    Try search , This comes up lots, and the answer is the devs have set several stores aside as finished, Gw , arena , fleet,. They are to be used as a resource income spot once you have all the chars and ships maxed.
  • ZoloRunningstrider
    142 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    It’s been stated several times that the stores remain unchanged so that once you’ve farmed all the characters you can use the shards for shard shop currency. I’m agree change would be good, but this is their reasoning.
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    Cross2Live wrote: »
    Someone brought up an interesting topic to me the other day that no one seems to be talking about. I've been playing this game since February and not once have I ever seen characters added to the stores. No new galactic war characters, no new ship characters, etc. I would love to see these change from time to time to allow some farming diversity. Many players who have been playing the game for a while have gotten what they want out of these stores. If they are like me, we would love to see characters added.
    Everyone wants new toons added to those stores but CG stated they won't add toons to those stores. The currency is meant for shard shop

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    Everyone wants new toons added to those stores but CG stated they won't add toons to those stores. The currency is meant for shard shop

This.

• Options
    They say this, but I feel that it is counter productive to allow them to tell us how their game should be played when they have this forum and regularly check it for feedback. Just saying the devs said it won't happen and giving up will continue to lead to a stagnant game that is never going to be what the players actually want. I put this thread up in the hopes that CG would see enough people want this and don't believe shard shop should be the only useful resource besides Crystals.
  • Options
    It is counter productive to play the game as the devs want it played? Uummmm k
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    They say this, but I feel that it is counter productive to allow them to tell us how their game should be played when they have this forum and regularly check it for feedback. Just saying the devs said it won't happen and giving up will continue to lead to a stagnant game that is never going to be what the players actually want. I put this thread up in the hopes that CG would see enough people want this and don't believe shard shop should be the only useful resource besides Crystals.

Your OP sounds like you had no idea the devs had said that, so that’s probably why people are responding informing you of the fact.