Cad Bane Vs. Greedo. Need Advice.

Thinking of weaning off the Greedo and boosting me some Cad Bane since he has a ship and all. Overall, he seems a little less squishy than our Rodian friend.

He doesn’t have a Zeta but his stun glove already does what Greedos Zeta gives him the ability to do... Cad just doesn’t absorb the turn meter that’s lost from the enemy like Greedo.

His stun eliminates buffs including Taunt, correct?

I wish Cad still had anti-Jedi bonuses cause they’re currently my prime target in arena and that would make the decision easier.

Let me know any advice on choosing between the two from real BH pros only, please. Greedo is currently gear x with Cad bane at Gear IX. Thanks for your help.

Replies

• VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    I am a Greedo groupie, but my G9 Cad is making me a believer. His damage has a lower cap, but is more reliable.

You can't go wrong with either but since Cad has a ship too, I'd give him the slight edge. Greedo all the way on a TD team though.
  • Options
    Did you mean TW?
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    No, sorry - Thermal Detonator team. Boba lead, Zam Greedo Dengar Bossk (Cad would be next though if you dont have one of the others).