Anyone have a maxed out General Grievous yet?

I have GG at 7* gear 7 (2 slots filled), and abilities at 3333. I have a mk4 data pad that allot of my toons need, including GG. I.just don't know if I should keep investing in him bc his gear 7 slots are some of the most difficult gear to get in the game.

My question is simple. Has anyone maxed him out yet, and if so, how does he do?

Does he give you any advantage you didn't have before?

Was your team better before you added him to it?

Does he die before he even gets to go?

And how effective is his health down ability?

Replies

• Options
    I have him at five stars purple geared pretty good but definitely not going be a top 10 character even when fully maxed. But always liked his character, he is slow as hell. I don't understand why he n Maul were very quick in canon they should have higher speeds
  • CPMP
    974 posts Member
    Options
    Not only Grievous but every hero that is slow (even if he deals high damage) is dead weight in team. Unless this gets fixed/changed, QGJ and droid teams will be always superior and get free wins vs the rest teams.
    GS and ig86 one shot tanky heroes like Kylo ren. Grievous will never get a chance.
  • Tony167
    231 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I have him maxed. He was used in my arena team for a bit, but he's just a bit to slow right now for the arena. I had him with poggle lead droid team and a high damage team with RG. He lasted a lot longer on that build.

If you have other characters you need to gear up, I'd say do that. Just slowly collect gear to finish off GG
  • Barrok
    1754 posts Member
    Options
    Tony167 wrote: »
    I have him maxed. He was used in my arena team for a bit, but he's just a bit to slow right now for the arena. I had him with poggle lead droid team and a high damage team with RG. He lasted a lot longer on that build.

If you other characters you need to gear up, I'd say do that. Just slowly collect gear to finish off GG

Thats my plan. I got my 7* GG at gear 6 and slowly adding to him. I think we need some new characters to make him even remotely usable (outside of nostalgia).
  • Options
    Mine is 6* 10 shards/100
  • Options
    ...and he's pretty much worthless, at lvl 70 gear level 6.
  • Options

If you have other characters you need to gear up, I'd say do that. Just slowly collect gear to finish off GG

He was much better in the high damage team or Droid team? Is his damage any better than other tools or who is it on par with?
  • Tony167
    231 posts Member
    Options

He was much better in the high damage team or Droid team? Is his damage any better than other tools or who is it on par with?

He was better with the high damage build. I used Barriss L , GG , RG ,GS, Rey. It worked very well when I was on the attack.

His damage is about 2000-3000 normal, and upwards of 5-8k crit. His AOE usually connects for 1500-5000 across the board.

• Options

He was better with the high damage build. I used Barriss L , GG , RG ,GS, Rey. It worked very well when I was on the attack.

His damage is about 2000-3000 normal, and upwards of 5-8k crit. His AOE usually connects for 1500-5000 across the board.

How did that team do on defense?
  • QGJM
    318 posts Member
    Options
    He is even worthless 6* / G8 / skills 7 :(
    What a joke
  • Tony167
    231 posts Member
    Options

How did that team do on defense?

Dropped me to around 15 on my ladder. Usually I'm up in top 2.