Should I go for it

I'm sure the should I panic my ewoks posts are gonna start blowing up the forums soon but I'm really on the fence about it. I'm close but not sure if I'm close enough. I don't wanna start go crazy yet but maybe throw a little gear on them and wait to start farming shards. The only thing concerning me is that I'll need to farm paploo and chirpa a little and that'll take time from my old republic farming in cantina. I'm about 20 shards from a 6* chirpa and about 60 from a 7* paploo but what do you guys think https://swgoh.gg/p/486611461/characters/?f=Ewok

Replies

• Options
    Everyone will have an opinion (may be right may be wrong ) but its ultimately your choice man
    Dont forget the even will return so no biggy if you dont get him first time round if ewoks are required
  • Options
    Just do it. People take this game too seriously and agonize over whether a character is "worth it."

This game is pokemon in space. Collect them all. If for no other reason than when a new legendary is released and everyone is complaining that they have to farm some "useless" team, you'll have them completed already and can be as sanctimonious as I am.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    NicWester wrote: »
    Just do it. People take this game too seriously and agonize over whether a character is "worth it."

This game is pokemon in space. Collect them all. If for no other reason than when a new legendary is released and everyone is complaining that they have to farm some "useless" team, you'll have them completed already and can be as sanctimonious as I am.

love it!
  • Options
    Maybe I'll go for it. I'll farm chirpa from cantina and paploo from guild store and save Crystal's for now and slow gear them at the moment. They're not really interrupting a ton either. I'm working on bounty hunters and kotor but I feel my bounty hunters will be ready when chewie returns. I will be interrupting my mission and t3 farm but chirpa won't take long to farm up I feel. And even if they're not needed then I'll have decent ewoks for the wicket challenge which leads to more zeta mats
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Options
    Why not finish the OR farms and see what's what from there?
  • Options
    I have all ewoks 7*, including wicket. I'm considering making 5 of them gear 10. If they are needed for c3po, at least I'll unlock him (after chewie, we can be sure that old factions will need g12+ for 7* if they are required). If they are not needed, I'll have another team for LS TB.
  • Options
    Try taking a different approach of thinking about it. You already know that Revan is an amazing character so in my opinion it makes the most sense to finish off the OR so you're 100% ready the next time his event comes around. At this stage of the speculation we have no idea how good C3PO might be, we also have no idea what faction will be required (Ewoks seem like the more obvious one of course).
  • Options
    I've been farming them slowly for years, I won't be ready when the event pops but it's ok, getting the legends are worthwhile and feels great when I get there.
  • OrpheusRobot
    238 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    my ewoks are all 7* g8 and in limbo like my clones.

I have a serious stash of gear and zeta ready to be unloaded if either faction is called up for some cash grab event. >:)

Jedi Revan will be back in time for xma$$$/3 weeks to catch you all off guard to get you to spend then won't come back until april or may, but by then farming for dark revan will be your misery.
  • Options
    Bill0207 wrote: »
    Maybe I'll go for it. I'll farm chirpa from cantina and paploo from guild store and save Crystal's for now and slow gear them at the moment. They're not really interrupting a ton either. I'm working on bounty hunters and kotor but I feel my bounty hunters will be ready when chewie returns. I will be interrupting my mission and t3 farm but chirpa won't take long to farm up I feel. And even if they're not needed then I'll have decent ewoks for the wicket challenge which leads to more zeta mats

Chewie looks to be this month, but there is no calendar so maybe new event involving ewoks
    "When life gives you lemons, throw them at someone"