Can something please be done to make General Grievous better?

SaintEaters
412 posts Member
edited March 2016
For such an incredibly rare character, or even if he was a common character, he is incredibly weak.

The only people who can really get him at high stars right now are people that have given EA/CG enough money to operate for a year. To reward those people for their support they give them a cool, but useless character. I understand that he is cool and a collector's item, but people spent money on this game to have a competitive edge or bc they wanted more characters faster. Either way, winning was still at the top of their priority list.

I'm not a whale, although I have spent money on this game. I am now a f2p player bc of how they treat people who support them.

GG isn't even useable in competitive play. That's how bad he is. You'd probably do better with jawa, or even chewie.

I'm not saying that he should be all powerful, but I think he should at least be playable. Increase his speed is the best possible thing that should be done first. Then maybe they could tweak his abilities and stats to make him a possible addition to a team. There many other characters that would be better on your team than GG right now, and allot of them aren't even characters that are used bc they aren't that good.

It just seems like a slap in the face to customers who pay them money, imo.