Posting Commandments

Jarvind
3918 posts Member
edited September 2019
I: Thou shalt never express satisfaction. If thine favorite character is not ingame, thou shalt lament their absence. If thine favorite character is released, thou shalt wail about the difficulty of acquiring them.

II: Upon each new character release, thou shalt proclaim that they are OP, and bemoan the "death of arena."

III: If a new player doth request advice on a trying battle, thou shalt offer a completely unrealistic solution, such as "lmao just use ur full R7 Drevan/Malak squad lol and mod everyone for 350 speed its 2 easy rofl."

IV: Thou shalt interpret any and all new information to suggest that thine favorite character is "confirmed."

V: Thou shalt speculate endlessly about characters that have never been mentioned or even hinted at by the developers.

VI: If a new character be not "the meta," thou shalt brand them "useless" and "trash," and refuse to entertain any notion to the contrary.

VII: Thou shalt endlessly abuse the ability to tag CG staff, then express thy puzzlement that they heed not thy inane ramblings.

VIII: Thou shalt rail against the endless tide of marquees, then rail in kind against the introduction of Journey events, for they be naught but a "cash grab."

IX: Thou shalt cry out aloud that the drop rate for thine current farm is "bugged," ignorant of countless sources of information to the contrary.

X: Look, I couldn't think of a tenth one and talking like this is annoying, so let's just agree that Ugnaught sucks.
u58t4vkrvnrz.png

Post edited by Jarvind on

Replies

• And that's why you'll need a G13 Ugnaught for Jedi Luke lmao
  • Ultra
    11423 posts Moderator
    You should've made it the 11 commandments one for each calendar month
  • Vii- John salera. Haha. Makes me laugh every time
  • X- Thou shall complain about complainers, for thou is the smartest person on the forums and thou's opinion reigns above all others.
  • TVF
    36489 posts Member
    jejuzang wrote: »
    X- Thou shall complain about complainers, for thou is the smartest person on the forums and thou's opinion reigns above all others.

Seems like you're in the wrong thread.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Jedi Darth Revanluke confirmed!
  • General Luke rework!
  • Love this post. :D
  • Still as relevant as the day it was written
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    X- Thou shall complain about complainers, for thou is the smartest person on the forums and thou's opinion reigns above all others.

Where have you been this is the first post i have seen from you in ages ??
  • Dk_rek wrote: »

TVF has been banned for a couple months now. The post you quoted is from December.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Dk_rek wrote: »

TVF has been banned for a couple months now. The post you quoted is from December.

EDITed

I thought he brought a lot of quality posts.... (removed stuff) do not want to violate discussion rules
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Dk_rek wrote: »

394Qm3p.gif
    Save water, drink champagne!