Next zeta

Trying to figure out next zeta. https://swgoh.gg/p/474735952/characters/

I'm still using zEp in arena until I can get revan next time around (hopefully).

Jtr team is fairly set on zetas for now.

Building up my weak bh squad to hopefully get chewy at least 6*, bossk lead can definitely help

Would like kru leadership zeta eventually too, but a luxury

Assaj rampage and han shoots first for raiding

Next zeta 47 votes

Thrawn e&f
21%
Bill0207StarkillaGoodgilNilatsManokomji15NinjaChroniclesXxDougyDougyxXRescueToasterCadoaBane 10 votes
Raid han shoots first
42%
VinniarthUltraFeefyefoefumGreat_Varactyl27Drazz127dennishsnyder57KyJoe_CoolShadeslayer7DarcTrystan_SpyderBgcarsteMoorebidRon_ONeal35Mookow23rodandreelguyWitherox22SponiDonnieAndFrankJbnfLio 20 votes
Asajj rampage
6%
UgnaughtEnderGamer87Jppc 3 votes
Bossk lead
10%
EricsonXBettzFREEDOMfromMstrefe1JediRobb 5 votes
Kru lead
6%
trevyclauseCombatCommander7Nihion 3 votes
Gmy battle meditation
4%
LordInuyTargon 2 votes
Ezra special
2%
Rydia131 1 vote
Save up 3 to max revan in hopefully January if he comes again
6%
Spartan549Vendi1983DaPowerfulJedi 3 votes

Replies

• Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Options
    Kru lead
    I know KRU might not help with you as much as me, but this has been my most useful zeta so far. I hear that the Bossk lead zeta is also good.
  • Options
    Thrawn e&f
    Well.. All of those are really great... So.. I choose Thrawn because of Arena
  • Options
    Nihion wrote: »
    I know KRU might not help with you as much as me, but this has been my most useful zeta so far. I hear that the Bossk lead zeta is also good.

Besides as my b or c squad in tw, and I guess for p2 of HAAT, where would I use first order? And my fox is non-existent,so I'm running kru,og kylo,Foo,fotfp,and phasma as my first order...
  • Options
    Thrawn e&f
    I would do thrawn now becuase your running him in arena and if your that serious about revan start saving afterwards
  • Options
    Thrawn e&f
    Me vote Thrawn; not that I know of his strengths, but because he's my favorite character in the EU. So, you should basically ignore my vote :smiley:
  • Options
    Thrawn e&f
    thedrjojo wrote: »

Besides as my b or c squad in tw, and I guess for p2 of HAAT, where would I use first order? And my fox is non-existent,so I'm running kru,og kylo,Foo,fotfp,and phasma as my first order...

haat p2...
    FO can work well.
    I make 5M+ Damage with Full FO squad under zeta’d Unmasked lead.
    KRU Kylo FOE FOO FOST
  • Options
    komji15 wrote: »

haat p2...
    FO can work well.
    I make 5M+ Damage with Full FO squad under zeta’d Unmasked lead.
    KRU Kylo FOE FOO FOST

Right, so for p2 only, is it worth it? Plus,as I said,I don't have foe or fost...my fo I did the 5 easiest to get 7* bb8
  • Options
    Thrawn e&f
    not just for p2, they can clear full p4 either.
  • Options
    Thrawn e&f
    Your decision making should be simple.
    Is Thrawn maxed?
    If yes, good job!!!
    If not, max Thrawn.
  • Options
    Goodgil wrote: »
    Is Thrawn maxed?
    If yes, good job!!!
    If not, max Thrawn.

Thrawn was my first G12 character (followed shortly thereafter by jtr).

E&f just doesn't seem like a game changer which is why I've pushed it off
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Options
    Kru lead

I use FO for arena, because I think they are fun. I run:

2zKRU as lead
    zPhasma (Don’t get her zeta)
    Kylo
    FOE
    FOO

And watch the turn meter flow. It’s a solid team for rancor, TW, and Haat, so at least of couple of uses there. FOE is a key component however, so you’d need him at a decent level.

But thinking a little more well rounded, you might want the Bossk zeta. It’s extremely useful, especially when going for Galactic bounties or Chewie.
  • Options
    Bossk lead
    I know that you run EP in arena (same here bud), but I highly recommend Bossk's leadership zeta. It truly makes the Bounty Hunters a powerful faction. Though if you were to get his zeta, I would recommend gearing them all up as much as possible to make the most use out of the zeta. And it would help you to get Chewie, as well as to get the top tier of Galactic Bounties (1 and 2) as well as to complete all of the tiers of the Rebel Assault Battles.

All of these options are excellent options though, and you really can not make a bad decision if you make any of them, especially if you are trying to determine a new path to take (like going to jedi from EP in arena). Best of luck!
    Looking for an amazing new guild? Check out Boba's Allience: discord.gg/trr93Ty
  • Options

I use FO for arena, because I think they are fun. I run:

2zKRU as lead
    zPhasma (Don’t get her zeta)
    Kylo
    FOE
    FOO

And watch the turn meter flow. It’s a solid team for rancor, TW, and Haat, so at least of couple of uses there. FOE is a key component however, so you’d need him at a decent level.

But thinking a little more well rounded, you might want the Bossk zeta. It’s extremely useful, especially when going for Galactic bounties or Chewie.

I have higher priorities in cantina than foe, so I can't build him up,but would love to.
  • Options
    Raid han shoots first
    Raid Han's zeta is amazing. He's a whole different character with it. Thrawn's E&F is good, but it's far from transforming him into something different.
  • Options
    Drazz127 wrote: »
    Raid Han's zeta is amazing. He's a whole different character with it. Thrawn's E&F is good, but it's far from transforming him into something different.

I was leaning towards this before the poll, partially for brotini, partially to get hstr p3 ready (farm Pao right now)
  • Options
    If chewy is this month, I may have to go bossk leadership though... Come on **** calendar
  • Options
    Thrawn e&f
    Goodgil wrote: »
    Is Thrawn maxed?
    If yes, good job!!!
    If not, max Thrawn.

Thrawn was my first G12 character (followed shortly thereafter by jtr).

E&f just doesn't seem like a game changer which is why I've pushed it off

It is a gamechanger. Do it and find that out for yourself.
  • Jbnf
    120 posts Member
    Options
    Raid han shoots first
    I only have 5 zetas, but I did Shoots First with the anniversary gift zeta and it's absolutely bonkers. In T5 Sith, my 5* G10 Han outdamages my G12 CLS considerably. I don't have any other zetas listed here but I can tell you that Shoots First is completely transcendent.
  • Jbnf
    120 posts Member
    Options
    Raid han shoots first
    I'll also say it doesn't look like your FO team is developed enough to warrant adding a zeta. If you're serious about Jedi, GMY before Ezra. I also wouldn't save any zetas unless I was certain to have Revan the next time he comes around.
  • Options
    Jbnf wrote: »
    I'll also say it doesn't look like your FO team is developed enough to warrant adding a zeta. If you're serious about Jedi, GMY before Ezra. I also wouldn't save any zetas unless I was certain to have Revan the next time he comes around.

If he comes in January, I'll have them all farmed by then. And I agree,gmy over ezra