Cantina energy uses after all characters are 7 star?

What are we supposed to use it on since you can not get mods or gear with it and trading in shards for shard currency seems like a waste.

Replies

• HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Options
    If you've got all the characters, you can either go for omegas in the last tier (don't recommend) or the shard shop off a node that gives two rewards like KRU and his ship

having all available characters so you increase your gear income doesn't seem like a waste to me
  • Options
    Ehh.. Farming nodes strictly for shard shop currency is really your only option. Best node would be the one with KRU and his ship, best bang for your buck. I guess in theory what you could do is collect the daily bonus energy and just hoard energy for when a new character gets placed on a cantina node.
  • Options
    Buy shards converter in shard shop ... BAM... gear
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Gama_Fox wrote: »
    Ehh.. Farming nodes strictly for shard shop currency is really your only option. Best node would be the one with KRU and his ship, best bang for your buck. I guess in theory what you could do is collect the daily bonus energy and just hoard energy for when a new character gets placed on a cantina node.

This. He has one of the cheapest nodes with both a toon and a ship.
  • Options
    Hoarding energy is inefficient - you'll lose more than you gain. Farming for the shard shop is your best (and really, only) option.
  • Options
    So the best option is max out currency,buy shards to prevent currency loss when maxed and hope for new characters to drop on cantina nodes.
  • Options
    Thanks the Kru node sounds better than the Geo node I was going to start farming. Just wish they would add a node that drops valuable gear or mods in Cantina battle to give some reason to refresh the Cantina energy.