Help with team

Hi, I'm new on the forums but I've been playing GoH for a while now and I wanted to ask for help, what's the best team I can make from the characters I have?
https://swgoh.gg/p/526874719/characters/

Also, what are the best teams (besides Nightsisters/Phoenix) that are worth collecting?

Thank you in advance

Replies

• JoryG87
    258 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    With the characters you have a Sith squad would be best I think.

For the future you should farm the Phoenix characters; with them you should be able to unlock Thrawn and Palpatine.

Read up on some guides too. Farming characters for CLS, JTR, Thrawn, Palpatine, GMY should be priority if you want to improve in the most efficient way.
  • Options
    Are you able to beat the final tier of the credit heist and droid smuggling events? If not, I would suggest a small investment in some scoundrels, since the last tier has much better rewards. You won't need to invest that much, but imo it's worth it.
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    You've got both Kylos in decent shape, so First Order wouldn't be a bad choice. The characters you have would work OK, although since the others are unleveled you may as well go for the "ideal" squad right away (Both Kylos, Stormtrooper, Officer, Executioner). Stormtrooper is a longer farm but the others are pretty easy.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Options
    Thanks everyone so far for the replies, I started collecting the Phoenix, looking good so far, than I'll do the First Order and after that I'll max my Sith characters, any thoughts on the so called "Nightmare" team?