Possible to beat this fleet before reinforcement?

XKurareX
478 posts Member
edited December 2018
Hello,

I have a question if this following fleet is possible to eliminate before reinforcement (TW):

7* Chimera g12.5 zthrawn
7* Biggs g12.5
4* HT g12.5 zbossk
7* Vader g12.5 zvader

Enemy had no fancy fleets (i.e. marquee ships).

Replies

• Options
    Before who's reinforcement?
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • Options
    Before my reinforce might be tough, but i could def beat them on my 1st reinforces turn with bugs...actually I'm pretty sure i did that in this tw. I took out a similar team before the opponent ever reinforced.
  • Options
    It is possible, yes. It's always possible. KRU ship with Advantage + Offense up can one-shot any one of those ships, if adequately geared (since HT 4*). And if he was using Ackbar, thats another ship taken out in a bombardment, then the last ship via normal turns.
  • Options
    Why does before reinforcement matter?
  • Options
    You would never get to see the status of how many reinforcements were pulled out if your fleet lost. The fleet would go from "untouched" to "defeated."
  • Options
    Why does before reinforcement matter?

I assume OP had this fleet on defense and lost with a 0/4 on reinforcements, and is wondering how their seemingly-beefy fleet got smoked so fast.

Anyway, yeah, it'd require a little luck but you could definitely do it. Biggs isn't that hard to kill with only one TL spammer on his side, and a 4* Hound's Tooth can be quickly dispatched by KRU, Poe, or a similarly heavy hitter.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Options
    Yes it is possible with luck and crits and assists and an enemy Chimera. For my fleet of Biggs Vader Ghost it would go like this:

Vader attacks tank. Biggs uses his assist call that hopefully calls Vader. Chimera uses heal that gives offense up. Ghost uses assist call for Vader with offense up (90k+ damages) and Biggs. First tank dies. Vader Biggs and Ghost all attack again before first reinforce. Vader still has offense up and can hit for 90k+ Again. Second tank dies. Its rare but I have done it more than once.
  • Options
    thanks a lot for the clarification! I do not have any 4s ht (just 7s version) against enemies of my choice so it was unclear its tanking possibilities.