Empire/Sith teams for Territory Battle?

Hi everyone,

I made a similar thread last week regarding Jedi teams, and I got a lot of great suggestions, so I'd like to ask the same question with my Empire and Sith characters...

I need to put TWO separate teams together out of the following 10 characters (this is for the current territory battle):

Emperor Palpatine (zz)
Darth Vader (z-lead)
Darth Nihilus (z-lead)
Grand Admiral Thrawn
Darth Sidious
Grand Moff Tarkin
Count Dooku
Darth Maul
Sith Trooper
Royal Guard

Obviously Palpatine is a lock as leader for one team due to his debuffs on rebels, but who should lead the other team? The rebel strafing run NUKES my Nihilus lead team, so I'd like to replace him with possibly Vader or maybe Thrawn? But then which characters should I slot into each team using the characters I listed?

https://swgoh.gg/p/858781916/characters/?f=Dark+Side

Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Replies

• Options
    Palp dooku nihilus trooper maul
    sith synergy squad
    Vader thrawn rg tarkin sid
    empire dot team/ tm control
  • Options
    I'd make a Sith team first, with Palp lead, Nihilus, Trooper, Sidious and Maul.
    Then you have an Empire team left with Vader lead, Thrawn, Tarkin, Royal Guard and Dooku (no good fit, but hey...)
  • Options
    JediRobb wrote: »
    You have Sion on the bench. I’d try to get him in there as soon as possible to run with Palp and DN.

True, to replace Sidious
  • Options
    I suggest you get snowtrooper so you can do the Empire Only combat mission in phase 2.
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Options
    Palp (L), DN, Thrawn, Tarkin, DV - will get you through 6/6 provided you have enough speed. The debuffs are mad at crushing rebels, even if you can't fill platoons. This worked before Palp got his zeta lead at similar gear levels

To be honest, I'd just take an L on the second team if NS, BH, and IT aren't options.

Note on DN lead, the damage is based off of max health, so you are losing 60% or more health every time that hits you. I'd only run that if you don't have to worry about the strafe

For lower phases

Palp DV Tarkin Thrawn +1

DN Sion SiT Dooku Sid
  • Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Work on Troopers! They eat these waves for breakfast. Really enjoying the first two days so far. My first TB where I've had them even close to useable. Cleared a Day 1 & Day 2 CM with no deaths, full health at least, most with full protection. Only have the Zeta on Veers, his lead Omega, Snow AoE Omega, and Range "Steady" Omega. Other than that all 7's...

Based on what you have though:

Sith - Palp, Nihilus, Maul, SiT, Dooku/Asajj (with Asajj don't have to worry about synergy as she just heals herself the whole time anyway. This is provided that you can't run a full 6/6 capable NS Squad yet)

Empire/Sith - Vader, Tarkin, Thrawn, Sidious, RG. Stack DoTs, remove TM, generally easy win.