Grand Arena Rewards

Holy_warrior
116 posts Member
edited December 2018
I’ll get straight to my opinion.

Surely the rewards are not easily farmable mod slicing rewards? When the rewards are that poor it’s not really a Grand Areana is it? I would of thought premium character shards would of been on offer or something worth the time of day not mod slicing salvage.

Maybe i’ve mis-understood and the payouts are based on each round but either way, i wouldn’t say it’s explained to well other than my picture evidence.

mfmmbjycjkrl.png

Anyone else agree, disagree, like, dislike?

****I can respect it’s the first play, bugs need spotting and needs patching. *****

Replies

• newbornFL
    483 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Click on event rewards,there's more gear .

Honestly the gear is quite good and if it get's better as you win,even better.

Thats the bare minium you're getting, 30 35 35 and 30 Arakyd Droid Caller salvage(Traya needs a lot of those)
  • Options
    While I would much prefer to see stun guns there I really don't mind that huge amount of mod salvage. While it is easily farmable, mod slicing is literally a never ending process for anyone who came into the update with a decent sized roster. I'm not mad, I'm just excited about the game mode itself.
  • Options
    newbornFL wrote: »
    Click on event rewards,there's more gear .

Honestly the gear is quite good and if it get's better as you win,even better.

Thats the bare minium you're getting, 30 35 35 and 30 Arakyd Droid Caller salvage(Traya needs a lot of those)

It’s not really jumping out at me. Not something i feel like i’m going to attend to often. If you agree and like the rewards then thats GRAND. I do not.

t1q48ivectjk.png

• Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Bear in mind that this is a shortened "test run" meant for us to get familiar with it. The rewards might change when the real thing comes.
    Edit: Also this.
    Q: Will the Rewards change for future Grand Arena Events?
    A: Yes, a typical grand arena will take place over several days, and will have commensurate rewards. This first one lined up to start on 12/6 is a single round of the event and therefore reflects the effort. We'll reveal more info around the full reward structure later this week, but we're keen to see how the first exhibition game goes later this week.
    /thread