Best 3 man teams

The new grand arena mentioned some teams will consist of 3 man teams. Who are the best 3 man teams out there?

Replies

• No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options
    Triumvirate.
  • Options
    I could tell you but then I might end up facing you in Grand Arena and regret my decision.

Seriously though, you have loads of different choices, JTR-BB8-RT, Wedge-CLS-Biggs, Palpatine-TIE Pilot-Sidious, Asajj-Zombie-Daka, Hera-Chopper-Ezra, it depends I suppose how you want to play your defense phase and what it leaves you with to attack your opponent with.

Because it’s a new arena and event we are all going to be finding our way around it together, but it looks pretty interesting and I hope it’s going to be fairly even when matchmaking and fighting someone.
  • Veserion1
    150 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Cls han chewie
    Cup ugnaught gg
  • Options
    I'd say Bastila, GMY and General Kenobi too
  • Options
    Revan, Yoda, and Jolee/Kenobi could be a great one
    Qira, L3, Vendor Chewie
    Finn, Poe, RT for offense
  • Options
    I’m sooooo looking forward to the revan wall and the traya wall.. so happy that you don’t see that at every tw already.. :/
  • Options
    Damodamo wrote: »
    I’m sooooo looking forward to the revan wall and the traya wall.. so happy that you don’t see that at every tw already.. :/

Difference is, you still need teams that beat them. If I had both (which I don't), I'd put one on D and save the other for offense, to make sure I wasn't stuck behind them...
  • Options
    CLS RHan Chewy
    Traya Sion Nihilus
    Palp Vader Thrawn
    JTR BB R2
    KRU FOE FOST
    Bastila GMY OB
    GK Barriss Ezra
    Finn Poe RT
    Phasma Kylo FOTP
    Wedge Biggs Leia
    Jyn Cassian K2

Lots of 3-unit squad
  • Options
    Thanks Komji15, I was just about to ask this question!
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    Imma go with Zaalbar Mission, L3. Who needs a leader when your team is unkillable.
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    Options
    komji15 wrote: »
    CLS RHan Chewy

Strongly predicting this will be the squad to wail about because it's "unbeatable." That Shoots First + Chewy assist off the bat will be brutal in a 3v3 match.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Options
    Hide the NS!
    zTalzin, Zombie, Acolyte
  • Options
    Traya Thrawn Fast Nest.

Good luck getting a turn off.
  • Options
    Olddumper wrote: »
    Traya Thrawn Fast Nest.

Good luck getting a turn off.

Why Traya? How about Hyoda?
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Options
    I'd like to see if Savage Sass SiT (or another +1, SiT doesn't do much health damage) could pull something on offense. I use this on cleanup TW sometimes.

I'd also like to point out Qira, Han, Chewie

extra offense and protection regen on crit.
    almost guaranteed 15% tm for Qira whenever Han breathes. And I'm not sure about this yet, but I think three crits gets 30% tm. A little extra punch, for scoundrels and CLS can be used elsewhere
  • Fahrius
    620 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    HK666 wrote: »
    I'd like to see if Savage Sass SiT (or another +1, SiT doesn't do much health damage) could pull something on offense. I use this on cleanup TW sometimes.

almost guaranteed 15% tm for Qira whenever Han breathes. And I'm not sure about this yet, but I think three crits gets 30% tm. A little extra punch, for scoundrels and CLS can be used elsewhere

savage, nest, hoda, works decently, geo spy can be a nice option instead of hoda
    https://swgoh.gg/u/fahrius/ - Discord - Fahrius#1194
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    HK666 wrote: »

That probably is better than a CLS lead, actually. I freaking love scoundrels under Qi'ra, too. They're so much fun and perform surprisingly well.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Options
    Revan, GMY and Jolee can wipe out any of the above listed teams. On auto