Why is there a Prestige Quest limit?

Why is there a limit to these quests? Read that you kept progress, thinking you keep everything, but you only get progress saved for what step you were on, i.e. I'm on step 2 of Sith, stayed there but lost progress of Galactic Republic enemies defeated by Dooku. Lost my Boba contract and Wampa progress too for step 1 of the Bounty Hunter quest. Not too big a deal for me, wanted to do the Grand Arena ones right away but its ridiculous we're limited on how many we can have active at a time. It seems to me its just an arbitrary way for CG to limit how quickly we can get these things done

Replies

• Options
    There are many things in the game that limit how quickly you can complete them. This retains players longer.

Heck, even the prestigious quests all end with a certain number of Territory War victories, which can't be sped up even by paying money.
  • Options
    It's just the fact that the first set of quests take so long to complete and there are like 7 steps each, except Jedi one, that you should be able to progress in all of them at once. It'll still take a long time to complete them all given how specific they are
  • Options
    I would be very happy if we could do more than 3!