Heroes Fall - Anakin Skywalker Speculation

Edison
154 posts Member
edited December 2018
Some speculation here. Not going to do the typically long drawn out post describing each thought, just dropping thoughts as they are:

I don't think C3PO will be required for Ledi Luke, I think the legendary required for him is Chewie

Light Side is on the upswing with Revan and friends, meaning Dark needs to rise to meet it first before Jedi Luke can be introduced

Recent rewards and special buys have included General Kenobi (login character) and Qui-Gon (Shop)

I'd expect Padme to come along soon as a marquee, everyone wants her and that seems to be the way things go now

There were talks ("leaks") about a new tier of raid difficulty. Kenobi could move to a shop status while a new character is added to the last tier

Along with Anakin, plus Threepio that's a group of 5 who could create a Darkside Annakin/Vader character journey style event

Then who more poetic to come crashing that party in 6-9 months but Jedi Luke

Thoughts?

EDIT: Spelled Anakin's name wrong, because I don't like sand.

Replies

• Options
    DS rising to meet the light doesn't sound quite like CG.
    However, I would like to see a DS Anakin. I think he would require:
    Padme
    Obi-Wan (general or ep. 3)
    JKA
    Sidious (maybe)??
    Mace (maybe)???

Not sure about the last too but a bit stuck for ideas.
  • Options
    You’re right. Canonical reasons don’t quite sound like CG. What about “it’s easier to sell expensive counters to metas than expensive additions to metas” haha.

I’d love a Mace requirement for something. Hopefully that means he’d get a rework!