Jedi Knight Guardian Rework Idea

DaPowerfulJedi
3185 posts Member
edited December 2018
Jedi Knight Guardian
Light Side, Tank, Jedi

Saber Sweep Basic: Deal physical damage to target enemy with an 80% chance to inflict offense down for 3 turns. Gain taunt for 1 turn if there is at least one active Jedi ally.

Saber Throw Special: Deal physical damage to all enemies with a 75% chance to inflict ability block and critical chance down for 1 turn. Critically hit enemies have a 100% chance to become inflicted with ability block and critical chance down, and the duration of the debuffs is increased to 2 turns. In addition, Jedi Knight Guardian gains potency up for 2 turns. (Cooldown 4)

Defend the Order Unique: Jedi Knight Guardian gains defense up and protection up (30%) for 2 turns at the start of each encounter and whenever she inflicts a debuff. While below 100% health, Jedi Knight Guardian has +50% tenacity, defense, health steal, and counter chance.
Post edited by DaPowerfulJedi on

Replies

• Options
    Nice idea. I like it. Thou I do have some problems with it.

On his unique he gains +50% Critical Chance while below full health. All the other effects are aimed at his survivability while this one isn't. It feels out of place. Not to mention 50% is a lot. I think it would be better if this one is out. you can still put her under a lead that increases her crit chance or mod her for crit chance after all.

Secondly her special is worded a bit strange. I think you mean that the chance increases to 100% and duration to 2 turns on Critically Hit enemies. But wit this wording you say that all enemies suffer the full effect with only a single enemy critically hit. This one may need to be worded a bit more clearly.

Other than that I have nothing to say on this. It is an awesome rework idea.
  • DaPowerfulJedi
    3185 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Ichiraikou wrote: »
    Nice idea. I like it. Thou I do have some problems with it.

On his unique he gains +50% Critical Chance while below full health. All the other effects are aimed at his survivability while this one isn't. It feels out of place. Not to mention 50% is a lot. I think it would be better if this one is out. you can still put her under a lead that increases her crit chance or mod her for crit chance after all.

Secondly her special is worded a bit strange. I think you mean that the chance increases to 100% and duration to 2 turns on Critically Hit enemies. But wit this wording you say that all enemies suffer the full effect with only a single enemy critically hit. This one may need to be worded a bit more clearly.

Other than that I have nothing to say on this. It is an awesome rework idea.

Since her special benefits from scoring crits, I thought it would help to give her some extra critical chance, but you could just mod her for CC so I left it out. Hopefully the rewording on her special fits what I meant for it to say more clearly.
  • Options
    Since her special benefits from scoring crits, I thought it would help to give her some extra critical chance, but you could just mod her for CC so I left it out. Hopefully the rewording on her special fits what I meant for it to say more clearly.

Nice, that is a lot clearer. Only thing I actually still miss is the cooldown of the special. Other than that it's perfect.

• Options
    Ichiraikou wrote: »

Nice, that is a lot clearer. Only thing I actually still miss is the cooldown of the special. Other than that it's perfect.

I don’t know how I managed to forget about the cooldown. It’s 4 turns.
  • Options
    I don’t know how I managed to forget about the cooldown. It’s 4 turns.
    Nice.