Bad Ewok Link

In the new achievements, the 2nd one is called "Fend off the Empire", which requires that you "defeat 10 Stormtroopers with Ewoks" in order to get the benefit of 5 shards of Paploo. The achievement provides a green "go" button linking you to the area of the game in which you can accomplish this task.

In this case, the link takes you to LS node 1-D.

I borrowed an ewok ally, assigned a squad of all ewoks, and played through all 3 encounters. Although "Recon Stormtroopers" showed up, no actual stormtroopers did. I wondered if the Recon STs would count, but suspected that they wouldn't. I checked the achievement progress and sure enough it said that I was at 0/10.

If you have a button that links to a node like this, it should link to a node that actually advances your progress with the achievement.

I strongly suggest that the link be changed so it directs people to LS node 3-H.

Replies

• Options
    Also, it's annoying that I can't find Ewok leaders to borrow.

Since I have to defeat Darth Vader with ewoks now, I can't borrow any of the allies offered in case one of them ends up striking the finishing blow. How many days will I be waiting for the game to offer me an ewok ally?
  • Options
    @Iy4oy4s

Good catch. LS 6-J (normal) gets you a Vader fight. My ewoks are terrible, but they're plenty good enough for 6J and so that's probably a good node for most people.
  • Options
    @Iy4oy4s

Good catch. LS 6-J (normal) gets you a Vader fight. My ewoks are terrible, but they're plenty good enough for 6J and so that's probably a good node for most people.

Also good for the st
  • Options
    You can use any Ally to get the stormtrooper credit, but it can ONLY be a "Stormtrooper" for kill credit, no other version works. Not Commander, not recon etc...
  • Options
    You can use any Ally to get the stormtrooper credit, but it can ONLY be a "Stormtrooper" for kill credit, no other version works. Not Commander, not recon etc...

No other version only plain stormtroopers and the link they provide has a low chance of one.
  • Options
    Yep. 1-F or 3-H would have been better links. It's almost like they want you to waste energy to have to buy refreshes or something.... :o
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Might as well just do 6E Hard node to farm IG-2000 ship.
    That'll also be a Vader node.

And yes, I also stupidly wasted my energy on 3H because someone suggested it was better zzz.