Hard Node Farming.....what will benefit me the most! :)

Hi.....I’m about to finish Revan requirements and FOST so will be starting 2 new hard node farms!
Fleet I’m running 7* Home One and maxed out Rebels with Vader.
BHs I’m technically kind of ready for Chewie 7* but it’s not the BEST lineup - G12 Boba (Murder spec’d in terms of mods), G11.5 Greedo/Zam/Dengar/Cad (Potency stacked)

Which would help me the most next?

Hard Node Farming.....what will benefit me the most! :) 17 votes

HT/Jango + Bossk — Improve my Hunters and Fleet
47%
Bill0207KreontasColemanTreborMortirodandreelguyVal_GalahadredTheBatmanSCOED 8 votes
Wicket and MT — Mainly to unlock their Zeta Challenges but also for C3PO next time
52%
HK666Wallynator94FranimusFalenXLacerDaPowerfulJediMolTarnukFearlessFruitDrageeroJabaDHung 9 votes

Replies

• Options
    Wicket and MT — Mainly to unlock their Zeta Challenges but also for C3PO next time
    Zetas, zetas, zetas. MT is great for sith raid and any NS lineup, and Ewoks even have their place in the raid as well. BH can wait for now since you’re mostly running rebels in fleet
  • Options
    Hound's Tooth is pretty much the most OP thing in all of fleet right now. It'll help you hold a lot better on defense and help you take a higher spot for your payout, even if you just put it in your reinforcements. In the end you'd probably make enough extra fleet currency to buy twice as many zetas as those events give you considering they only show up like once a month. And Bossk is a great leader for TB and TW.
  • Options
    Exactly what TheBatman said, just above.
  • Options
    You can stay in the top of fleet without jumping on the HT train. I know because I’ve been finishing top 5 for months with a fleet very much like the one you’re running. I’ve never farmed a shard of HT until they added Jango to the node today. There will probably come a day when HT is neeeded for something, but zetas are a higher priority. Maxing Wicket and Talzin will net you an extra 6-8 zeta mats per month. That’s huge.
    I demand Grand Arena Elo ratings.