I like the new UI, but miss the player levels

...especially in the guild UI. It appearsthe only way to see the levels of my guildmates now is to sort by player level in the Management section, where I don't know which Mol Eliza is which. I'd like to know the level of the specific Mol Eliza who is one rank above me in an ongoing raid and has made almost the same damage. It helps me gauge my chances of pulling ahead and getting better rewards. Their character portrait I could do without. The level was a far more relevant information, imho.

Replies

• TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    This goes away sooner than you'd think...
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Darth_DeVito
    1233 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Once everyone in your guild and on your arena shard is 85, sure. But why not wait until then to remove the player levels? I'm in a guild that ranges from 40 to 85 and find this info kind of important. Think donations, for example. I'm more inclined to give an item that I currently need myself to a lower level player.

ETA: Maybe the level could be displayed by pressing and holding a player name.
  • Options
    I just noticed that I can't even see the levels of my allies anymore. Sure, I can see their last used arena team, which may or may not reflect their current level. What if they're deliberately using a weak team to let a shard chat buddy pull ahead just while I'm in the process of clearing out my allies?
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    Options
    Allies are what lead they used in cantina or light/dark side tables. I agree they probably should cap the pics at 85 or some how still display below 85 levels.
  • Options
    Level should absolutely still show in guild management screens. I don’t need to see vanity avatars when I’m acting as a guild officer.