Error code 3

13Next

Replies

• Options
    Yep, this is ****. Costing me from 1st place in ships, down to something like 20th. Been over an hour. I'm out like 300 crystals because of this, plus all the ship tokens.
  • Options
    Chaac_Maul wrote: »
    Seems like higher gp players are most affected by this

Good point. That has been the case with several whales in my guild. I wonder why?

Yup. No idea. But the recompense should then be more than just a few crystals or GET...
  • Options
    As one guy said on first page:
    The game closed itself when I pushed the small GA button at the right of the screen

Un- and reinstall didnt help to enter my main account

Its odd that I can enter my alt account after a fresh installation but cant get into my main account
  • Options
    Yep doesn’t work for me either. What a crock.
  • Options
    We better get compensated for those that lost Squad and Fleet rewards at this time.
  • Options
    Down for me too. Has anyone suggested they turn everything off and then turn it all back on again yet?
  • Options
    Same problem. Going on 2 hours now. Will impact Arena payouts very soon.
  • Lrrr
    172 posts Member
    Options
    @CG_SBCrumb just gonna keep the whales locked out? Kinda crappy. Down 2 payouts, and an hour and 10 minutes from losing Rancor rewards. Fix it
  • Options
    Bostonmess wrote: »
    The game closed itself when I pushed the small GA button at the right of the screen

Its odd that I can enter my alt account after a fresh installation but cant get into my main account

What's the GP on your main account vs your alt account? May be affecting those with higher GP only...
  • Options
    Ornoktree wrote: »
    Bostonmess wrote: »

What's the GP on your main account vs your alt account? May be affecting those with higher GP only...

4.45 GP is my main
    0.9 M GP my alt
    Seems that moderately higher GPs are affected
  • Options
    Yep getting error also
  • Options
    Lost arena and fleet payouts. About to lose out on energy soon. 1 more hour and I miss playing Rancor Raid. If tonight was Sith raid.....I don’t even want to get started on that.
  • Options
    Yep landed 24th in ships, when i should be 1st. Lost 350 crystals and 500 ship tokens. Also missed out on ship and regular energy refresh, both of which i need for my daily farms. Also missed out on phase 4 on Heroic Sith, dropping me from top 3 to 10th.

I want compensation for this.
  • Options
    Thank you for the generous compensation. Missing both payouts wasn't fun, but this more than makes up for it.
  • Options
    Thank you for the generous compensation. Missing both payouts wasn't fun, but this more than makes up for it.

Did you actually receive anything, because I sure didn't.