Your GW team

2Next

Replies

• Options
    Honestly, Barriss lead is the key for me. I am 57/59 (lost the first one and one like a week later when I was only level 45ish against level 60 teams, which was max back then) with a Barriss lead. She makes it so much easier with her passive heal at the start of everyone's turn.
    5* Barriss lead
    7* Dooku
    7* Sid
    7* lumi
    6* Daka

I try to end every battle with 90%+ health and at least 2 heals ready to use. I try to use Daka heal as much as possible to save lumi for the "big one" if needed and save Barris in case I don't kill Sid right away.

Also have 7* QGJ, Phasma. 6* JC, Kylo, GS, and 5* Rey along with my cannon fodde of 4* chewy, etc.
  • Randall
    1001 posts Member
    Options
    (L) LUMI JC QGJ SID GS. Sometimes (since the update) I need use a B team or suicide squads, but none today. Before the update all my fights were way to easy.
  • Tritium
    45 posts Member
    Options
    QGJ, Lumi, Rey, GS, JC

JC can get traded in and out for Dooku against Jedi teams, Sid or Kylo if I want a little more offense, Daka if I want a stunner who can still heal but as a whole JC has a strong heal with a 2 turn cool down so makes him very useful between him and Lumi you can do a whole GW run and never switch out teams. I can usually do GW in about 30 minutes straight through with that team.

That is my exact team as well. It works wonders, especially when Rey constantly procs foresight. ;)
  • Options
    My team is all 70 and 7* with level 8 gear, except where noted.

The usual's
    Lumi (L), JC, Sid, Fives, Biggs

That team will usually allow me to clear, but sometimes I'll sub in one or more of the following, usually at the expense of Fives or Biggs.

Phasma (Sometimes as lead), Chewie, Dooku (6*), Ahsoka(6*), Old Daka (4*)

For the most part I haven't been taking many casualties lately, but I dont mind losing anyone but Lumi, JC, and Sid. The entire rest of the team is interchangeable and can be done without, with some minor strategy tweaks.
  • Yudoka
    1274 posts Member
    Options
    Level 60 F2P player here. I've been able to clear GW every day since the patch (Yay! No more up to 7k difference in power!). I have 17 toons so I have plenty of suicide teams and one-ofs.

My main squad is QGJ, Lumi, JC, Sid, and Chewie.

Some days it comes down to the wire and othera I only lose 2 or 3 guys in total.
    They groaned, they stirred, they all uprose, Nor spoke, nor moved their eyes; It had been strange, even in a dream, To have seen those dead men rise.