Please change the Shard Shop

I like the idea to trade with shards (maybe with other players) & that shards of all characters are possible to buy in the Shard Shop. But if you have many shards of unwanted characters it must be possible to sell them not even to level it up to 7*. it doesn't make sense.

I mean please EA give us more freedom, it's needless to bring a unwanted character to 7*! It would be nice if the Players could decide which characters we would bring to 7*. that would be awesome.

Replies

• Options
    +1
  • Options
    Agreed. Let's not make this about excess shards AFTER I get to level 7. Let me use the MASSIVE PILE of shards for characters I don't care about and don't want instead!!! Right now I have a squad of about a dozen, and dozens of characters I don't do anything with.
  • Darth_Jay77
    3163 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I think the shard shop should have shards available for any character you want versus a random group that rotates through with Grievous.
  • Options
    Shard shop is incredibly stupid - 5 regular shards are only 75 shard credits while 3 shards in the shop are 300 shard credits which equates to 20 shards in normal play! REALLY.......come on. Level 7 characters are the entry requirement which makes no sense and the exchange ratio is 6.7 to 1 which adds insult to injury. This is as bad as not letting us get rid of the inventory that we accumulate that has blossomed to more than 250 useless pieces for numerous pieces. Add in the exorbitant totals needed (hard to farm too) for upgrading to gear levels above 7 and you make a 10 rated game a 5.
  • Options
    Grevious is an outrageous cost to add him to your collection. If your going to have a cost that insane make shards available outside the shard shop like Guild store. Trying to get Grevious shards has almost taken the fun out by making it a chore that is impossible & for fan's irresistible. Only You have the power to make changes, Do or Do not and see how many lose intrest.