BH ships for OT Falcon?

Gair
616 posts Member
edited December 2018
After watching the gamechanger videos and them coming up with this theory. It makes logical sense and BHs were required for Chewy (which I would assume he would be part of the OT Falcon crew).

If it happens, I figure some of these events will be likely:

8-B Light would replace Hoth Rebel Scout (still farmable on 6-A Dark)
6-E would replace Poggle the Lesser (still farmable on 4-E Light)

That still leaves us with 1 new BH ship to be introduced at a minimum.

Edit: Lando's ship could be included if it is changed to Scoundrel ships instead of BH
Post edited by Gair on

Replies

• Options
    Good point.
  • Options
    My bets are it will be a combo of Empire plus Bounty Hunter ships, probably with the soft requirement of Hounds Tooth and Gauntlet
  • Options
    Would guess that Landos Falcon may be required too, since it turns into the OT Falcon. Maybe with the Solo movie crew too...
  • HK22
    645 posts Member
    Options
    I am holding out hope that Tie Fighter is required for the event as it is the only ship besides Slave 1 that makes any sense. Heck, the first dog fight in Star Wars history was the OT Falcon versus Tie Fighters and it is the only fighter classes that engages the Falcon in all three OT movies.
  • Options
    My guess actually is that it will require cargo ship class or the solo story toons depending on whether they go legendary or HJ.
  • Options
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    We haven’t had a legendary regular ship before, so I hope they come up with something totally new and fresh to release it. Come on CG, show us what you got! ( please no panic farm, please no panic farm!!)

I'm hoping a ship HJ with the solo story toons. Not only would it be different, it throw everyone who farmed them a bone which would be a nice change of pace.
  • Options
    Scoundrels ships, not BH
  • Gair
    616 posts Member
    Options
    Tactyou wrote: »
    Scoundrels ships, not BH

Excellent point. That would include land's ship.
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    We haven’t had a legendary regular ship before, so I hope they come up with something totally new and fresh to release it. Come on CG, show us what you got! ( please no panic farm, please no panic farm!!)
    Its not going to be a panic farm if you jump on the BH ships train early
  • Options

I'm hoping a ship HJ with the solo story toons. Not only would it be different, it throw everyone who farmed them a bone which would be a nice change of pace.

I'd take a HJ on a ship. Wait, what are we talking about again?
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    Its not going to be a panic farm if you jump on the BH ships train early

Agreed, just don't forget that lando millenium just incase.

• Monel
    2786 posts Member
    Options
    HK22 wrote: »
    I am holding out hope that Tie Fighter is required for the event as it is the only ship besides Slave 1 that makes any sense. Heck, the first dog fight in Star Wars history was the OT Falcon versus Tie Fighters and it is the only fighter classes that engages the Falcon in all three OT movies.

Well, he does blast Vadar as well. While not a dog fight they did have a second of interaction.
  • Options
    Or we could get our first Ship's Journey!
  • Options
    My Landos Falcon is Almost 7*. Heck yeah! Give us a Heroes Journey Ship Event with that thing.
  • Options
    Would it be the ship star count, thepilot, orboth? That matters.
  • Options

The bh ships arent fully on farm yet... so what do u think?
  • Options
    HK22 wrote: »

You only get your one TIE fighter and you have to dodge your way through a hundred attacks and if you do you get the OT falcon
  • Options
    We need The Punishing One and we are all set!
  • Options

The bh ships arent fully on farm yet... so what do u think?

What Bounty Hunter ship that has been released is not farmable yet?
  • Options
    Legendary events usually don’t come with “panic farm”, see Chewbacca, C3po, Yoda, Palps.

If OT Falcon is not a “hero’s journey” older players might be safe. If it is, better farm up your scoundrels
  • Options
    NDSnyder wrote: »
    Legendary events usually don’t come with “panic farm”, see Chewbacca, C3po, Yoda, Palps.

If OT Falcon is not a “hero’s journey” older players might be safe. If it is, better farm up your scoundrels

BB8 was, Thrawn was, and Chimaera was. Palp was too, back in the day. And in many ways Chewbacca was too, just for gear instead of stars. C3PO probably follows the Chewbacca way of doing things. I fully expect a panic farm for BH ships.