Omega mats

Has anyone else noticed the disappearance of omega mats as rewards? Farming Death Trooper spending my cantina energy and not had one in the last 3 weeks and only had 1 in the challenges rewards. I'm farming zetas faster which shouldn't be right? I'm part of a smaller guild so the only way I am getting any is from completing my dailies. A few of the other guild members have noticed this too. I tried using the EA help section but no luck there. Any insight would be gratefully received. Thanks

Replies

• Options
    You get 1 w daily.
    Also some on the ships abi challenge - 3-6 per week.
    Plus the omega battles.
    Plus assault battles top tier.

Theres no way youre earning more zetas.
  • Options
    Thanks for the input but yes I am. I’m ranking around 64 in my fleet arena so get 1250 fleet arena tokens a day which I farm zeta mats with then with the 3 days of challenges averaging around 5 a week gives me 8 or 9 zetas a week but this was more about wondering if the rewards ratio on omega mats had been lowered and the fact I haven't been receiving them in challenges either. In the last week I've collected 12 zeta mats compared to 7 omegas.
  • Options
    RHF69 wrote: »
    Thanks for the input but yes I am. I’m ranking around 64 in my fleet arena so get 1250 fleet arena tokens a day which I farm zeta mats with then with the 3 days of challenges averaging around 5 a week gives me 8 or 9 zetas a week but this was more about wondering if the rewards ratio on omega mats had been lowered and the fact I haven't been receiving them in challenges either. In the last week I've collected 12 zeta mats compared to 7 omegas.

U are just experiencing the effects of rng.

Also, it may seem like u are farming zetas at a faster rate, but the likely truth is that u are spending omegas at a faster rate, so u feel the crunch.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    Omegas have never dropped from Cantina at anything approaching a relevant rate. It’s like expecting 7 carbantis from the challenge.
  • Options
    Liath wrote: »
    Omegas have never dropped from Cantina at anything approaching a relevant rate. It’s like expecting 7 carbantis from the challenge.

This is very true
  • Options
    Cheers Eddiemundie and Liath, I did think it was an rng thing but it's getting to a month now. I'm part of a smaller guild with a personal gp of 2.6m. I've pretty much omegaed ( if that's a word lol) everyone I use so tend to just use them for zetaing characters that's why I've noticed the drop so much. Other officers in my guild have noticed this too. Maybe in the past I've just been lucky with omegas in cantina nodes as usually got at least one a day from spending 200 cantina energy.
    Thanks again
  • Options
    Can I ask your advice again just to see what you think. Is it time to move guild? For better rewards etc. We're not even doing Heroic AAT yet and I rarely do any damage on the other raids as I find them to easy and still to do 1st TW. Am I being to loyal to my guild?
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    Yes. At 2.6m you should definitely be in a HAAT guild. It’s one thing to stick with your guild if they are making progress and you think they will get there soon, but if everybody is resting on their laurels, not trying to be full to maximize stars in TB, not even having enough people to start a TW, then you should move on.
  • Options
    Can I ask your advice again just to see what you think. Is it time to move guild? For better rewards etc. We're not even doing Heroic AAT yet and I rarely do any damage on the other raids as I find them to easy and still to do 1st TW. Am I being to loyal to my guild?

Time to move, or merge, at 2.6m if u have the right toons u could do hsr even.
  • Options
    Thanks again for the advice
  • Options
    Yeah, if you aren't doing HAAT with your guild at your level, unless you know em personally and you're happy with the guild, you should move on.

What's the Guild GP if you don't mind my asking?
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    cantina is not for farming omega's unless you love disappointment.
    look at the Omega as a unicorn that you are lucky to see while doing cantina farming for character shards
  • Options

come to our guild, Sky Vikings... you ll see what is good guild for that GP
  • Options

Most guilds will require a Discord and an swgoh.gg account
  • Options

Yeah, if you aren't doing HAAT with your guild at your level, unless you know em personally and you're happy with the guild, you should move on.

What's the Guild GP if you don't mind my asking?

Hi yeah think my minds made up, the GP of the guild is around 36M. Don't know them personally but the chat etc used to be good and that's even gone downhill.
  • Options

scuba wrote: »
    cantina is not for farming omega's unless you love disappointment.
    look at the Omega as a unicorn that you are lucky to see while doing cantina farming for character shards

Guess my luck ran out Scuba, always did alright with them when farming other characters in stage 8 cantina. Saying that I have noticed dwindling numbers of unicorns in the area too lol
  • Options

come to our guild, Sky Vikings... you ll see what is good guild for that GP[/quote]

Starkillerbaby thanks for the invite for sure, I'll try and find you in the game. I’ll wait till 6pm tonight so I get my rewards for TB
  • Options

come to our guild, Sky Vikings... you ll see what is good guild for that GP

Starkillerbaby what's your ally code?