TB phase 6 and other wrong stuff

Did you seriously put Bastilla Fallen 7 stars for rebel supply lines?? Is this game f2p or what????
She is not even anywhere else except for store and you can spend 10-15k crystals to get her to 7 stars... ridicilous game, just awfull greed, and i am disgusted by it. That greed will make people quit game, I wanted to spend few bucks here and there but this is all just too much, and i wont pay my way to win.. look at the store. its not 9.99 anymore for 30 shards of new marquees characters.. its 12.52. 100 bucks for 4 GEAR PIECES and 1k crystals!!! JUST AWFULL, PATHETIC REWARDS!!! Speaking of rewards, thrawn mythic tier 3 just wipe out my g12 empire... i have zThrawn, vader, palp, tie pilot and tarkin... WHAT DO I NEED TO BEAT IT??? g13??? MAKE IT EASIER! and if i win what do i get? 200k and (usually) one mod which dont have speed(usually)... just pathetic rewards in this game... please reconstruct entire game for the love of the gods... Greed will backlash to you guys, wake up already!! I will maybe play this game coz i love SW but others will get discouraged and quit... STOP WITH THE GREED... @CG_SBCrumb

Replies

• Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah, the platoons are ridiculous and have been for some time.
    Also, you need a tank. Ideally Shore but RG will do.
  • Bill0207
    375 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    The past 2 days now my guild hasn't even been able to attempt the fleet platoons. It's a Big disadvantage for f2p players. I'm not defending everything they do but they gotta make money off of the game otherwise there wouldnt be a game and the mythic event I agree with the above comment. You need a tank. I beat it no problem 3ith thrawn, palpatine, vader, death and shore trooper. Tie pilot hits hard but jesus super squishy and tarkin is ok. But troopers are the way to go. They're great plug n play characters that everyone should have maxed out in their roster. Just my personal opinion though. I'm sure other people beat it other ways
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    Options
    Platoons are ridiculous and have been for ages. Unlikely to change.

As for Mythic Thrawn: hard events are hard. Go figure.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Options
    The primary issue with platoons is this: you want people to spend money on characters TO NOT USE THEM. IThis is the dumbest move they could have possibly made.
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    Options
    Oh this is the “new characters in platoon” thread ......
  • Options
    you must be new
  • Options
    Actually u need at least 20k crystals if u wanna buy her from shard shops to get her to 7 stars. I dunno if she is available there already. From bundle u might need 15k crystals to get her to 5 stars. The droprate is awful. And to 7 star her u might need invest 300-400 bucks in crystals to buy her. Insane! Thats even more expensive than Revan :smiley:
  • Options
    This is no big deal. Just collect the same amount of stars as your guild has been already getting the last few months. Guaranteed this won’t cost your guild a single star.
  • Options
    Mr_Sausage wrote: »
    This is no big deal. Just collect the same amount of stars as your guild has been already getting the last few months. Guaranteed this won’t cost your guild a single star.

This right here, ^^^
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    Did you seriously put Bastilla Fallen 7 stars for rebel supply lines?? Is this game f2p or what????

It's f2p. You will gain access to any game mode and any characters as a f2p player. However, if you pay, you can have access faster. Payers have an advantage. Of course they do.
    Speaking of rewards, thrawn mythic tier 3 just wipe out my g12 empire... i have zThrawn, vader, palp, tie pilot and tarkin... WHAT DO I NEED TO BEAT IT??? g13???

It apoears you will need a better strategy, a better team, and a better understanding of the value of pre—taunting tanks (or even dual tanks) in events, where the enemy starts off with full TM. You can't blame the game for your lacking insight.ø
    MAKE IT EASIER! and if i win what do i get? 200k and (usually) one mod which dont have speed(usually)...

It's a mythic event. It's supposed to challenge even players with great rosters.
  • Jubai
    112 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Although this post was written in pure rage I agree. The drops since ship's 2.0 have also been stupidly low. Sometimes I go days in a row of getting 1 character shard on a 16-20 energy node.

The cost of packs and rewards are not value for money and you release new character's and half way through our farms we are forced to stop and start a new farm or get left behind in arena, our main source of f2p crystals.

How long will it take you to actually play this game yourselves and feel the discontent the average player goes through at straight up monotony of grinding endless character's only to have them rendered useless 2 months later in arena.

You can't seriously think it's okay to have almost the entire top 100 people in arena shards, all as Revan??? If your lucky your see the odd struggling nightsister or Treya teams but you may as Well just stick a welfare sticker on there head's.

Indirectly your telling us that in order to compete we have to spend **** loads, like the cost of a an actual pc or games console every time we wanna be competitive.... That won't wash for long, the f2p crowd will go and then the whales will leave as as they no longer have easy victorys
  • Options
    Waqui wrote: »

It's f2p. You will gain access to any game mode and any characters as a f2p player. However, if you pay, you can have access faster. Payers have an advantage. Of course they do.
    Speaking of rewards, thrawn mythic tier 3 just wipe out my g12 empire... i have zThrawn, vader, palp, tie pilot and tarkin... WHAT DO I NEED TO BEAT IT??? g13???

It apoears you will need a better strategy, a better team, and a better understanding of the value of pre—taunting tanks (or even dual tanks) in events, where the enemy starts off with full TM. You can't blame the game for your lacking insight.ø
    MAKE IT EASIER! and if i win what do i get? 200k and (usually) one mod which dont have speed(usually)...

It's a mythic event. It's supposed to challenge even players with great rosters.

how in the world is that f2p? i clearly NEED money to get her to 7 stars... thats not fair... simply put..
  • Options

how in the world is that f2p? i clearly NEED money to get her to 7 stars... thats not fair... simply put..

It's FTP because she will eventually be released on a node so everyone can farm her. Paying people get the advantage early but not forever.
    Also you can still get 3* in each territory without using platoons, yes they help a lot but they're not required. If all of zone 6 was behind a paywall, then it wouldn't be FTP.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    It’s a freemium game. That means you can play it for free, but you won’t get everything that people who spend money can get. If you could, nobody would ever spend any money, and the game wouldn’t exist.
  • TVF
    36605 posts Member
    Options

No you don't need money because you have a choice. Money, or time.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options

If you want her at rank 7 today, then yes, you will need load of crystals. However, with a little patience, you will be able to take her to rank 7 without spending a single crystal.

Not fair? It's only fair, that spenders have an advantage. What did you expect?
  • Options
    Hey CG, not that you seem to have TB as a priority anymore, but I'm just curious if you're going to do anything about platoons or not. Phase 6 you have TWO EMPIRE ONLY missions and then you expect us to put multiple platoons of "Empire" toons in to fill them. Seriously? We have 71 Dark Side toons now and platoons make it seem like there are 20. Every trooper is in platoons 3-4 times, same with Tarkin, Krennic, etc etc. It is ridiculous.

Please, take some time and fix this. At the least, make the combat mission "Empire only" not empire.only so we can use something else there.