Join the BRG Alliance and find your new home TODAY!

Replies

• Options
    BRG Hope just joined the HSTR club on their first attempt. Spots are open and operators are standing by.
  • Options
    TB ends soon. Drop by our server and see what advantages we can offer you.
  • Options
    Come join our ranks before TB starts!
    Active Guilds ranging from 60mill to 140mill
    1 mill GP minimum requirement
    Front page for contact details
  • Options
    Great alliance should check them out sometime
  • j10000
    9 posts Member
    Options
    My guild joined the BRG alliance recently. It's been a great help in advancing our progression. Looking for individuals or guilds.
  • Options
    We are now at 10 fully active guilds.
    6 HSTR ready
    Spaces for players 1mill GP and above

You can also drop by to see how your guild could benefit from joining our Alliance
  • Options
  • Options
    I am the Leader of The Wampa Den, the latest addition into the BRG Alliance. Thoroughly impressed with how each guild is setup and flourishing. All guilds have various GPs, rule structures, 400-600 ticket minimums and are kicking butt in Territory Wars. Not much need to join anywhere else, when you are bound to find everything you want here!! B)
  • Options
    Guilds ranging from 81 to 162mil GP, looking for about 20 total members(roughly 2 each). Come stop by for a chat and see what we have to offer. 😀
  • Options
    Come join an active guild TB !
  • Options
    This is the first alliance I have been in, and from everything I have been told and seen we are quite a unique alliance. We are respectful of a guilds independence and there for each other when necessary.

Join today
  • Options
    Joined the alliance back in Feb. We were hesitant at first but this isn't like all the other alliances. You stay independent but if need help you have 9+ other guilds that will lend assistance. From TW/GA strat to HSTR guidance and everything in between.
  • Options
    If you are looking for a very active alliance with a lot of resources, look no further! Joining this alliance was one of the best decisions my guild ever made.
  • j10000
    9 posts Member
    Options
    Great place for advice and resources, while maintaining guild autonomy
  • Options
    Come join our active guilds today!
    6 completing HSTR and 4 getting close
  • Options
    We have guilds for all levels of experience as well as resources for anyone wanting to up their game.
  • j10000
    9 posts Member
    Options
    Variety of guilds, come and find the perfect place to advance in the game
  • Options
    We have about 15 openings, across 8 guilds atm. Perfect time to stop by and get in a competitive guild and supportive community. 😎
  • Options
    Our guilds are smashing it in TB
    Guilds ranging from 90 to 160mill GP
    USA and Euro

Come speak to one of our recruiters for after TB ends!
  • Options
    For up and coming guilds we just had one of our smaller guilds graduate to completing the HSTR
  • Options
    Join the Alliance today. We have cookies
  • Options
    Join our discord server if you have some questions. We don't bite, usually...
  • Options
    If your a 1.5mill GP and beyond player looking for a highly active guild, then look no more.
    10 guilds from 90mill GP to 160mill GP
    7 HSTR

Contact details on 1st page
  • Options
    Join up today and step your game up.
  • Options
    Joining this alliance is what enabled my guild to complete HSTR. If you are getting close, join us and we can give you the last push you need!
  • Options
    Open spots for individuals at all levels and a great place for guilds to grow.
  • Options
    Shameless bump.

In all seriousness though we have guilds of every level and can find you a good home that fits like a comfy sweatshirt
  • Options
    BRG guilds are all smashing HSTR and GeoTB
    Ranging from 90 mill GP to 170 mill GP

Come find an active home today
  • j10000
    9 posts Member
    Options
    We have many guilds participating in the Geo TB and it is a great place for guild preparation and developing strategy.
  • Options