What to buy with GET

HK666
1263 posts Member
This TB is gonna finish the wampa grind with currency to spare.

Before I decided to focus on Wampa and Hoda, I was just spending the currency randomly.

Now I'm thinking I'll focus on gear on that store. Seeing on how it's the only source of non-random g12 gear, should I only purchase that, or should I grab whatever gear grabs my eye?

my roster, if that's important for whatever reason- https://swgoh.gg/p/189794965/characters/

Replies

• Options
    Other gear is farmable in other locations. So the g12 gear is the most valuable in that store.
  • Options
    HK666 wrote: »
    This TB is gonna finish the wampa grind with currency to spare.

Before I decided to focus on Wampa and Hoda, I was just spending the currency randomly.

Now I'm thinking I'll focus on gear on that store. Seeing on how it's the only source of non-random g12 gear, should I only purchase that, or should I grab whatever gear grabs my eye?

my roster, if that's important for whatever reason- https://swgoh.gg/p/189794965/characters/

Get gear, yeah. There are three ways to work it:
    If you need a specific character up super fast, mark them as a Favorite and buy all the stuff with the Favorite flag. (You can also be a Galaxy Brain and go to swgohgg and look at what the character needs for the NEXT gear level and pre-buy that if it comes up).

If you don't need a specific character, but want to focus on your top end characters then just keep buying G12 stuff.

If you don't need a specific characer, but want to focus on growing the middle of your roster, then buy stun guns and stun cuffs because you always need more stun guns and stun cuffs and those never go out of style. Golden eyeballs, too.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    Stun cuffs are easily obtainable from the regular guild store. Stun guns out of the GEC store are much more valuable.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Options
    Cool cool, so it's mostly as I thought. Grab g12 gear unless I really need someone's gear worked on
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    Stun cuffs are easily obtainable from the regular guild store. Stun guns out of the GEC store are much more valuable.

Yeah, but I've noticed that if I'm ONLY buying stun guns, I have a bunch of currency left sitting around doing nothing. I'd rather spend that stuff on something, and you just need so many stun cuffs all the time for everyone...
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    NicWester wrote: »

Yeah, but I've noticed that if I'm ONLY buying stun guns, I have a bunch of currency left sitting around doing nothing. I'd rather spend that stuff on something, and you just need so many stun cuffs all the time for everyone...

You don't need any G12 gear?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    NicWester wrote: »

You don't need any G12 gear?

I probably do now that Grand Arena exists. But before that I had the teams I needed at G12, and was focusing on bringing the secondary and tertiary teams up TO G12 and occasionally finishing off a G12 item that I was close to finishing off naturally but couldn't get in a box. (Although I hard-bought the G12 pieces to get all my fleet commanders up to G12+3. We're not a Traya guild, so the final two G12 pieces are out of the question.)
  • Options
    The only gear 12 I buy is the bayonet, the multitool, and the medpac. All of the rest eventually pile up.

And then I buy stun guns every time I see them, but i already have hermit and wampa at max stars.