Respawning enemy's in pvp

brett94
386 posts Member
Keep on getting enemy's respawn with no enemy's that have the ability to respawn anyone

Replies

• Achilles
    1380 posts Member
    Options
    Just to clarify ... it was not HK-47 nor was it Boba Fett? And there was no Old Daka and no Ewok Elder in the enemies team?
    Left by design.
    The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.
  • eBitzu
    286 posts Member
    Options
    @Achilles don't think he's coming back
    Follow on twitter, Subscribe to my channel , 10$ free giveaway here
  • brett94
    386 posts Member
    Options
    None of those had chewbacca, asaj, rey and vader and rey came back, sorry fir late response
  • Zaither88
    33 posts Member
    Options
    I get this every so often as well. I was fighting a team with old daka and emperor and a can't remember the rest of the squad. I killed the emperor really quick, with Phasma's advantage, and ability blocked daka before she had a turn, and he came back to life. I killed him again and once again he came back. I killed him a third time and he finally stayed dead. He did this three times and daka never used her revive.
  • Toukai
    1822 posts Member
    Options
    Daka has a passive revive chance anytime someone dies. She does not need to use her heal.
  • Zaither88
    33 posts Member
    Options
    yes, but 3 times in a row? she is supposed to have a 30% chance.
  • Toukai
    1822 posts Member
    Options
    Zaither88 wrote: »
    yes, but 3 times in a row? she is supposed to have a 30% chance.

@Zaither88
    10% Chance on her passive. And now you see why people say there is AI advantage :)