How build a good Bounty Hunter team

Narad_Etup
32 posts Member
edited December 2018
Hello people,

First a link to m'y account : https://swgoh.gg/p/265691213/characters/?f=Bounty+Hunters

My question is, what the best Bounty Hunter squad for what i want.
I want perform in PVP (optional) but my main objective is Raid (especially Haat ans Sith Raid). And i want want unlock the legendary chewie too for my Rebel team.

I begin farming some weeks ago for the following team :
Bossk / Bobba Fett / Embo / Dengar and Greedo.

But Jango is now available with the ships of Bossk in the same node. So i hesitate to Swap Embo and Jango. But i heard Embo is great in Raid. And he is so painful to farm, i don't want make a mistake during some months.

And is you have other advice , i ll glad to take it

Regards

Replies

• Lio
    1003 posts Member
    Options
    If your focus are the Raids, I would suggest you invest in Embo and Aurra. Also on Greedo.

If you just want to get Chewie and have a solid team for TW/TB/Grand Arena, I would suggest you invest in zBossk, Boba, Dengar, Greedo, and Cad Bane.

There are YouTube videos where people deal a ridiculous amount of damage on Sith P3 with Embo/Aurra/Greedo. One of my guildmates has all BHs (except for Jango) and he runs Embo lead with Aurra, Greedo, Boba, Bossk. Several zetas on the team but he wreaks havoc on the Sith.
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    If you want to use them in PVP, start farming Jango. You're gonna need that immediate +30 speed from his leadership. Even with him, I wouldn't expect to get past the Trayas and Revans in your shard, though. Maybe not even the Bastilas.

Otherwise, Bossk is awesome, so get him starred up. His leadership is stellar for any non-pvp application, and his contract will net more speed than Jango's lead once it's completed in a raid or assault battle/TB setting. He's also arguably the best lead for getting Chewie - some prefer Boba, but either can work.

I can't comment on Embo as I haven't geared and starred him up yet, though I have heard he is a good leader for raids, and he's certainly much more durable than some of the others. I'll let someone who actually uses him confirm or deny.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Options
    Go Jango, Bossk, Boba, Embo and a really fast Nest. She'll get Jango's leadership speed. Go first AoE daze and then BH go to town.
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Options
    My best raid team is jangoL bossk greedo dengar and boba all zetad and modded for cc cd and potency. I have tried embo lead but jango does more consistent damage as lead...my sing still isn't g12 so she hasn't debuted yet