Changes to the game after years of play that I would like to see!

I really enjoy the improvements over the years that I have played which has been close to 3 years. This game can be free to play (f2p) I have spent 10$ for gems that went super fast so I just stick to f2p and I have been able to do everything in time. There are events that if you get into a good guild and build your characters will get you a lot of free stuff which helps out a lot. I think the developers did a good job of -if you stick with the game you can get anything you want not right away but in time.
Wish list-
1. I think you should be able to either sell the gear you have 5000 of for money or a trade in system for gear you need.
2. I would like a day a year where the gear and/or ability materials like zetas can be striped with full reimbursement, or an event that you can put character in and get back all gear and materials down to a a character level (was 12 and get back to gear 7)
3. Characters that are not used ever should be refunded with what was put on them or gear and credits gems and mix the abilities from characters not used to ones that are used to make those iconic characters better and useful (ex: eth koth abilities to mace windu as mace did well In the clone wars agains droids and refund eth koth gear and materials or get gems, gear and credits for him, Others that could be merged and deleted gamorian guard, mob enforcer, underworld police, and Jedi guardian some others as well but the purpose is to make the game more fun by making the iconic characters better to play the game) same thing with ships condensed so the game is more focused-quality over quantity for both ships and characters
4. All 4 different energy is replenished faster,
5. More crystals given for everything
6. Some other way to use excess items of gear, experience modules, maybe use them as a way to trade in to get better gear and character shards.
Hope this helps and may the force be with you always!

Replies

• Options
    1. sounds good but probably not happening.
    2. not happening.
    3. not happening.
    4. probably might happen but don't think so.
    5. nope not happening as that is their money maker.
    6. would be nice but if they have not already done so not gonna happen any time soon.

i like them but from what i have seen most are wish lists that probably will not be done.

the gear trade would be nice for the excess gear.
    say you need 50 salvage for 1 gear piece make it 100 trade to do the same.
  • Options
    Definitely not the refresh speed either. At sub-whale level I can g10 a toon in about 2-3 focused days. That’s basically between wars. If I wasn’t concentrating on murder bears ( blech) I’d have geared two critical toons this week.

If they scale up speed there will just be more power issues.

If they let you reset toons, every ZGJ in existence would wink out in a one hour period.
  • Options
    Nice ideas - I think some sort of 2:1 gear exchange from one level of gear to another would be great (MKIV to MKIII, etc.).

While on the topic of player-friendly changes CG should also address challenge rewards. The TAC gear challenge should be updated with better gear (how about MKV stun guns) or have it's frequency reduced so we get the STR gear challenge more often, and the STR gear challenge should be adjusted to increase MKIII Carbanti drop rate.
  • Options
    Not awful ideas but the game is about resource management (devs have said so using those exact words before) so the gear return is unlikely. And a lot of the other stuff as Krath put it is their money maker so I don’t mind them not changing it if it keeps the game F2P.

I’ve had my own suggestion box list for a while:
    1. Make HK-47 Old Republic. He was in both KOTOR 1 & 2. I don’t care if we do/don’t need him for Revan I just want the synergy of that faction.
    2. There is a Mod cap but there is no way to tell how many mods I do have. Some number on the mod page somewhere saying 495/500 or something so I know how many more I can acquire before needing to sell them off.
    3. When I get a Mod, I’d like to be able to upgrade it right away so it doesn’t get lost among the other 495 I already have unassigned.
    4. Some type of Guild-mate vs. Guild-mate friendly scrimmage/skirmishes to have some team building in Guild.
    5. More units that can dispel Stealth than Plo’s leadership and/or a mass dispel. Like the way CLS and Boba (and a few others) can ignore Taunt. Ignore Stealth would be enough.
    6. And this one is probably the real pipe dream on the list but some way to do a Mega Battle where you can play 10 units against 10 other units, where you can have two leaders providing abilities to a large team combat. I’d love to pair IG-88’s leadership with zVader, and have a massive DOT team, or just use 10 Rebels or ALL the Resistance units