X Cad Bane
IX Dengar
VIII Greedo

Now All I need is...

mk3 Carbanti x 300
mk3 Czerka Stun Cuffs x 150
mk3 Sienar Holo Projecter x 40
mk5 Stun gun x 100

Can I farm all of these until the end of Chewy event?

And also

Can I unlock 7-star chewy by those gear levels?

Replies

• VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    I would say yes if you spend all crystals on gear purchases and spend it every round of store Reset (not refresh). Qira alone was really rough from g10-g12 and I finished hers in about 2 weeks.

On Chewie I think at least Bossk needs to be G12 also. That is what I needed. I used Bossk Boba Dengar Greedo Zam at the below gear levels:

ajbqyen2isif.png
    Post edited by VonZant on
  • Options
    VonZant wrote: »
    I would say yes if you spend all crystals on gear purchases and spend it every round of store refreshes.

Hmm.. Store refresh? I haven’t thought about that. Is it necessary?

If so, which stores is recommended?
    Guild Store?
  • Options
    Store refresh is a double gamble. No guarantee your gear will show up. Especially stun guns which are rare in shard shop to begin with.
  • Options
    Well.. There are too much random.
    I’ll just look forward to get mk5 stunguns from hpit... Thanks for the opinions.
  • Options
    Shard shop, Pit, Guild Event Store, and farming them. I've used Holdo and Wicket nodes, or just the normal dark side node if I'm close to 50.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    komji15 wrote: »
    I would say yes if you spend all crystals on gear purchases and spend it every round of store refreshes.

Hmm.. Store refresh? I haven’t thought about that. Is it necessary?

If so, which stores is recommended?
    Guild Store?

Sorry didnt mean to refresh the stores with crystals. I will edit post. Poor choice of words. Meant every time it resets during the day you have to watch for new gear. I think it resets 4 times. DONT spend crystals to refresh the store IMHO.
  • Options
    @VonZant did that BH squad get you 7* Chewie? If yes how many tries did it take you?
    Trying to figure how much RNG is involved based on how much developed a BH squad is.
  • Options
    I did it with a similar squad, except that I was using IG88 instead of Cad who wasn't 7* back then. IG88 died in the initial onslaught during most of my attempts so Cad should definitely work better as he is not that squishy. If I remeber correctly, I did it with G12 Boba (lead) G12 Bossk, G11 Dengar, G10 IG88, G9 Greedo. Bossk doesn't have to be G12, he's tanky enough at G11, especially if you don't use him in the leader slot where the added protection would be more important. I had Bossk's lead zetead and did my first attempts with it but then switched to Boba.
    The problem with Bossk lead is that it doesn't provide enough healing and protection regeneration to even remotely compensate the massive damage output, especially if most of your bounty hunters are not G12, thus lacking huge protection pools. Boba lead can be even more tanky off the bat if you mod the squad for max potency (crosses on everyone). His lead doesn't provide healing but the fight doesn't last long and the added dmg and speed/TM gain from enemy debuffs/TDs more than makes up for it.
  • Cyclonick
    126 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    How does the Boba potency leader ship ability work?
    E.g every BH toon has 65% potency. Thats 325% potency for the whole team. 50% of that means 162,5% potency. So the max health of all BH toons is increased by 162,5%?

Edit: Sorry, a bit off topic...
  • Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Yes. Basically turn them into four tanks and Bossk into a super-tank.
  • Options
    Hmmm...guess I have to try that if I fail with Bossk lead.
    However I have Bossk (double zeta), Boba and Cad Bane G12. Dengar one piece away from G12 and Greedo G11, but will hopefully get him G12 as well.
  • Options
    Cyclonick wrote: »
    @VonZant did that BH squad get you 7* Chewie? If yes how many tries did it take you?
    Trying to figure how much RNG is involved based on how much developed a BH squad is.

Yes I got 7* Chewie with that group. I did Boba lead and everyone with about 75% potency.

It took me about 200 tries honestly. But I was trying not to read guides and do it on my own. But only 3 tries once I took Boba and Bossk to G12.

It does require RNG. Basically Dengar Boba and Bossk need to survive opening. And then luck, some faire dust, and Bendu force intervention from the heavens. Then you shall have him! Or, they will fix the bug from last time and it will be much easier. ;)
  • Options
    Keep in mind that the event ends on January 8th (according to the calendar which is a long time for a legendary event). Lots of time.
  • Options
    Cyclonick wrote: »

Yes I got 7* Chewie with that group. I did Boba lead and everyone with about 75% potency.

It took me about 200 tries honestly. But I was trying not to read guides and do it on my own. But only 3 tries once I took Boba and Bossk to G12.

It does require RNG. Basically Dengar Boba and Bossk need to survive opening. And then luck, some faire dust, and Bendu force intervention from the heavens. Then you shall have him! Or, they will fix the bug from last time and it will be much easier. ;)

Boba lead as well?
    I knew about the "Boba lead + potency" strategy, but had thought that was only needed if you didn't have Bossk and his Zeta...