Please add the mod level filter...

dont know if it was already asked, i am not that active on the forums, but it would be very helpful to add the level filter in all 3 mods screen: in filter, in sort and in sell screen...

in hundreds of mods i often have to scroll all to the bottom to equip that lv 15 grey mod, and all those useless lv 1 are in front...if we have the option to sort it by level, all our 15lv mods would be in front...

and also, i dont know why when you are in character mods screen you scroll down to your desired character that perhaps miss a mod, go into it, and than out again, the screen reset the scroll to the start of all the characters and not to the place where you were b4...is it a bug? it is so annoying...

Replies

• Options
    is this post meaningless? i mean, have any of the ppl in charge read it? no feedback is killing my mojo :pensive:
  • Options
    BUMP THIS ^^^^^^ BUMP !!!! Would be very very helpful
  • Options
    Bump. This would help immensely with mod leveling. As it is right now, I have to go through to the bottom of each tier, so having all level 1's in the same place or all level 3/6/9/12's at the top (for selling) would make modding a lot easier to navigate. Also, if you could not have the window jump to the new placement of the mod after leveling, that would help a lot as well.