BHs vs Ewoks: which faction would you rather invest gear and zetas into first?

Prev1
I’m probably going to go with Ewoks before BHs since I like them better, but BHs have more uses.

BHs vs Ewoks: which faction would you rather invest gear and zetas into first? 161 votes

Bounty Hunters
91%
SarcodinoMrSandman93Mephisto_styledogwelder79DwinkelmAlsayonBoba_The_FetterZombie961Jedi_of_OzMahnmut_2NDSnyderOotEventineElessedilMamasMeatOmerAsikVinniarthCaptainRexAycee1Neo2551Ugnaught 148 votes
Ewoks
8%
No_TryPhilan81CindaveJDK82aperingoJjflynn3spicynachosupreme1Eggers29FREEDOMfromJoryG87DaPowerfulJediZinke7Omnitopus 13 votes

Replies

• Options
    Where is my "both" option?
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Options
    Bounty Hunters
    Bh just because they have more uses.....ewoks are an underrated team however
  • Options
    Bounty Hunters
    Depends on 3PO's kit.
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Options
    Bounty Hunters
    Depends on 3PO's kit.

Good point....I know chewies good so cant go wrong with bh but I do want to see c3p0's kit
  • Options
    Ewoks
    Depends on 3PO's kit.

None of the legendary characters have been bad so far, I’m expecting that C-3PO won’t be any different.
  • Lio
    1003 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Bounty Hunters
    Overall, I think BH are more worthwhile.

We know Chewie is worth it. When 3PO comes out we'll see how he compares and that might help answer your question. I'm certain he'll be great, but unless he's reeeeeally great I would still say BH.

Even if you don't take getting Chewie and 3PO into consideration, I think BH is more of a priority.

Both BH and Ewoks would be useful in TW, TB, Grand Arena. But there are more BH events, such as Rebel Roundup and Galactic Bounties. Ewoks have the AT-ST event that gives you zetas, but that's it. BH also have incredible ships that are very powerful and will likely be required for the OT Falcon.

In short, I feel you kill more birds with the BH stone than you do with the Ewok stone.
  • Options
    Bounty Hunters
    BH are already required for DSTB, they're a great TW team, and can be used for many other events. Plus, their legendary is known to be one of the best toons in the game.
    The main use for Ewoks is going to be C3PO, and we don't know how tough his event will be, or if he'll be worth it.
  • Options
    Bounty Hunters
    Hunters just because they unlock more stuff outside of their respective legendary. TB battle, Rebel Roundup, etc
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Options
    Apples and oranges.

Completely different teams.
  • Options
    Bounty Hunters
    BH by a mile.

They have significantly more value in all facets of the game and four have double value as fleet crew.
  • Lio
    1003 posts Member
    Options
    Bounty Hunters
    Apples and oranges.

Well.. yeah. And OP wants to know if he should harvest apples or oranges.
  • Options
    Bounty Hunters
    I love Ewoks, but BHs just have more utility right now.
  • Options
    Bounty Hunters
    I love Ewoks, but BHs just have more utility right now.

+1

And I ran Ewoks in arena until about 2 months ago and have them G12 with 4 Zetas (they could still hold their own but I got bored and Jedi are just more effective). However BH's are useful in more places right now...
  • Options
    Bounty Hunters
    Ewoks won't need to be zeta'd for 3PO and other than that only have use in offense where as BH are useful near everywhere
  • Monel
    2786 posts Member
    Options
    Bounty Hunters
    Both factions have a legendary event now so that's equal.
    Slight advantage to Ewoks in TW, however BH is still solid.
    Territory battles goes to BH, flat out needed for DSTB.
    BH has ships, no ships for ewoks.
    BH do better in Sith Heroic.

Definitely BH from a game versatility decision.
  • Monel
    2786 posts Member
    Options
    Bounty Hunters
    Apples and oranges.

Of course their different teams, that's why OP asked the question.
  • Options
    Bounty Hunters
    If you're f2p, definitely having a solid BH team will make your f2p life much easier. Since BH are also Scoundrels, you'll be able to sim higher tiers of the credit heist and droid smuggler events. But then as has already been stated, then your solid BH team has other good uses.
  • Options
    Ewoks
    Tryxa wrote: »
    If you're f2p, definitely having a solid BH team will make your f2p life much easier. Since BH are also Scoundrels, you'll be able to sim higher tiers of the credit heist and droid smuggler events. But then as has already been stated, then your solid BH team has other good uses.

I’ve been able to beat credit heist and droid smuggling for a while now, I don’t need to worry about that.
  • Options
    Bounty Hunters
    Lio wrote: »
    Apples and oranges.

I personally prefer apples to oranges, especially since apples are better than oranges...wait, what was the question again?
    Looking for an amazing new guild? Check out Boba's Allience: discord.gg/trr93Ty
  • Lio
    1003 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Bounty Hunters

I’ve been able to beat credit heist and droid smuggling for a while now, I don’t need to worry about that.

You're the OP and you yourself also voted?

I have a feeling you've already decided that Ewoks are what you want and you want us to just justify your decision.
  • Options
    Ewoks

I have a feeling you've already decided that Ewoks are what you want and you want us to just justify your decision.

Perhaps you misunderstood the poll. My question wasn’t asking which faction I should work on first, it was asking which faction you guys would rather work on first. So my choice would be Ewoks before BHs, I just wanted to see what other people thought.
  • Options
    Bounty Hunters
    BH.
    Strong in STR raid, multiple events(Galatic bounties, rebel roundup, Smuggler ship, credit heist and chewie), nodes in dark side TB and good ships.

Im working on gear for my ewoks now that i have 3 G12 BH and 4 G11, but no ships, one assault battle and only other event just needs 7* wicket not gear.
    Issue is my Lorgray os 4* atm and I hate guild store farms.
  • Lio
    1003 posts Member
    Options
    Bounty Hunters

Perhaps you misunderstood the poll. My question wasn’t asking which faction I should work on first, it was asking which faction you guys would rather work on first. So my choice would be Ewoks before BHs, I just wanted to see what other people thought.

Oh, understood. Thanks for the clarification.
  • Options
    Bounty Hunters
    I chose BH a long time before 3PO was a thing. Sadly, they need a truly heroic level of stun cuffs, so it's been slow going.

The Jango/Hound node helps but not very much.

Now my arena team is nearly all G12 I can start throwing resources into BHs.

Ewoks will take too long to setup this close, so I'll leave them for now. Plus I need Logray and wicket starred up.
    Hey, it's still better than MSF
  • Options
    Ewoks
    Ewoks just because I don't like BHs.
  • Options
    Apples and oranges.

Oranges.

:P
  • Options
    Bounty Hunters
    I already invested in bhs..... found out im screwed
    Get good and get a Revan. Ryanwhales
  • Options
    Bounty Hunters
    Bounty hunters are really becoming my new favorite faction. They can clear 4 out 4 in dstb all the way through and a great tw defense team
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    Bounty Hunters
    Ryanwhales wrote: »
    I already invested in bhs..... found out im screwed

wut
    Maybe End Game isn't for you