Quigon and Friends

I'm seeing variants of this team in the top 5 of my server - QGJ lead, Rey, Yoda, Royal Guard and Geo. Completely murders anything I throw at it, and can wipe one or two of my guys before I even get to move. Still working on Dooku and my own QGJ and Rey, but they're about a month away from being viable in arena. Have you run into this madness, and what do you do to beat it without the above-mentioned favorites?

Replies

• Options
    If you can try
    Qgj lead
    Yoda
    Lumi
    Koth
    Dooku

Stun Yoda

You can take Rey out before RG taunts with qgj

If lucky you will be able to stun or ability block rg

That's the best luck I've had but my results only seem to be maybe 2 out of 5 and heavily reliant on rng.

It's a tough team to beat
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Options
    I run QGJ, Rey, Yoda, Sid and Lumi. That team that you mentioned is very tough, especially if all maxed out. I would venture to say that it is probably the best team, not only on offense but on defense too. The #1 on my server runs that team and I can beat it if and only if I can kill Rey before RG taunts. A lot of luck needs to come my way for that to happen, like their Yoda and QGJ attack my Sid and he evades at least one of the attacks. Then I have a chance. If they attack anyone else, the game is most likely over.
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • Options
    Speed & DPS. QGJ unfortunately for you if I see him lead I bring in Dooku and stun or use my own QGJ to hit before his has chance to move. Yoda / Rey are also very easy with low health.
    For you since you do not have either QGJ nor Dooku you will likely have to try with a AOE squad. Sid lead with Poggle Offense up and other AOEs you got.
  • Options
    seems gs has has a silent nerf, all of a sudden every 2nd shot i do with him he misses, sigh hate these ninja nerfs
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Speed & DPS. QGJ unfortunately for you if I see him lead I bring in Dooku and stun or use my own QGJ to hit before his has chance to move. Yoda / Rey are also very easy with low health.
    For you since you do not have either QGJ nor Dooku you will likely have to try with a AOE squad. Sid lead with Poggle Offense up and other AOEs you got.

Solid advice
  • Irrlicht
    471 posts Member
    Options
    seems gs has has a silent nerf, all of a sudden every 2nd shot i do with him he misses, sigh hate these ninja nerfs
    Is there any attribute to influence accuracy in this game? There are some that make other evade. So no stealth nerfs, maybe just stealth boosts for others :)

• Scorpion1980
    246 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Irrlicht wrote: »
    Is there any attribute to influence accuracy in this game? There are some that make other evade. So no stealth nerfs, maybe just stealth boosts for others :)
    true, then the AI has gotten too good in dodging, cause a toon like chewie dodging my GS assit **** seems bogus