New promo for C3PO

Prev1
Looks great, hope to get kit soon.

Plus some additional new Rebel toons - new Leia coming?

Replies

• Options
    It does look great, looking forward to the event. :)
  • Options
    Looking at the team we have to face I am conflicted.

I desperately want Threepios kit to be (Golden) Godly. I have the Ewoks, so I would love nothing more than for that to be true.

But I also have to face that team, with him on it, to get him... soooo...
  • Options
    Is that a new Leia next to Chewie????!!!!!
  • Pariah_Anchorite
    836 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Get ready for more characters for Jedi Luke. Leia and Forest (Gump) Moon Rebel Pathfinder
  • Options
    Really enjoyed the cutscene. I hope I get to see it again!
  • Options
    Endor Leia might have the same abilities as Princess Leia, just like Han Solo in Chewy’s event has the same abilities as raid Han.
  • Ultra
    11504 posts Moderator
    Options
    Don't worry, you'll be seeing it over and over again for the next 3 hours once the event is live

• Options

I hope I don’t! Seeing the cutscenes over and over is my least favorite part of legendaries.

Unless you were being sarcastic.
  • Options
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    Looks great except for the part of having to fight the Han and Chewie combo...yikes!

Set up reminds me of a recent Legendary event
  • Options
    Get ready for more characters for Jedi Luke. Leia and Forest (Gump) Moon Rebel Pathfinder

I hope it's Old Rex
  • Options
    So it looks like we're fighting C3PO, R2, Han, Chewy, Endor Leia (?), and some Endor Rebel Soldier (?). There go my hopes for this event being anything less than brutally difficult.
  • Options
    dalosto147 wrote: »

I hope it's Old Rex

But not with Rex's kit.

I have a feeling that Daze is going to be supremely handy for this event, don't need someone cleaning and giving Ten Up in that battle.
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    Don't worry, you'll be seeing it over and over again for the next 3 hours once the event is live

Haha word. Exactly what I thought.

Seriously though - a guildie just brought this up - 3 legendary toons are droids. And there is no all droid team that can hang??
  • Options
    Yet....
  • Options

Seriously though - a guildie just brought this up - 3 legendary toons are droids. And there is no all droid team that can hang??

Bring on the Lobot rework!
    I demand Grand Arena Elo ratings.
  • Options

Bring on the Lobot rework!

Withit!
  • Options
    @devs is the skip intro button going to be available?
    intro is fine, aftter a few dozen of tries it is not.
    Ally Code: 916 394 561
  • Options
    Topersky wrote: »
    @devs is the skip intro button going to be available?
    intro is fine, aftter a few dozen of tries it is not.

Probs not
  • Options
    Droid meta coming soon

(will last two weeks)
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    Is he gonna buff ewoks or droids or rebels? Or all of em?
  • Options

Gr as well. Maybe res???

My guess he Has synergy with rebels and gr (a zeta) droids (a zeta) and not res.
  • Options
    he is with R2 and rebels so maybe both?
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options

I’m betting he’s like R2–provides different buffs to droids, galactic republic, rebels, and resistance. I don’t see any reason why he’d have particular combat synergies with Ewoks.
    I demand Grand Arena Elo ratings.
  • Options
    Now I'm thinking daze not as important since you cannot daze Raid Han and one other if that's new Chew. It's not useless but you have to burn down chewie before it can land on counter king raid han. Hmmm. Maybe they will make Teebo/stealth the key since most new players won't have him as rancor has so many options these days?
  • Options
    I loved it - can't wait for this event to arrive!!

Pretty sure I saw a few other new characters in there too!!
  • Options

I hope I don’t! Seeing the cutscenes over and over is my least favorite part of legendaries.

Unless you were being sarcastic.

Actually, Carrie said you only had to watch it once, then you could skip it.
  • Options
    The older Male Rebel guy looks like its the Old Rex that was part of the battle for Endor in RotJ.

https://slashfilm.com/captain-rex-in-return-of-the-jedi/
  • Options
    Nice trailer, I'm very curious about the kit!
  • Options
    Maxx121312 wrote: »
    Now I'm thinking daze not as important since you cannot daze Raid Han and one other if that's new Chew. It's not useless but you have to burn down chewie before it can land on counter king raid han. Hmmm. Maybe they will make Teebo/stealth the key since most new players won't have him as rancor has so many options these days?

I wouldn't be too sure of that, since the faction pack in the store right now gives you the other Ewok characters, as does the current weekly shipment, which (I'd hope, at least) implies that those characters are the ones we're expected to use to clear the event.

I could be wrong, I do it a lot. We'll see in a day or so...