Kit Reveal: C-3PO

124Next

Replies

• BrakirKY wrote: »
    Gwonk wrote: »
    Anyone have any experience with the Zeta on C3PO's unique? Is it worthwhile?
    It looks like i'll likely be using him a fair bit, mostly with Rebels in arena.
    Would love to hear from any who have taken the plunge.

If you're running a resistance or hybrid resistance/rebel team with him, then his unique is most definitely worth it. Even if you don't run R2, it will still benefit C3P0 by getting him to the 3 stack CD reduction bonus.
    Example:
    R2 starts with 1 stack of translation ( SoT )
    1st turn he uses smoke screen and gains +1 SoT, giving him +15% CC
    2nd turn he uses his burning AoE, which is special damage based. Since r2 has a fairly low base special CC under JTR of 55% ( around 25% at g12, with 30% from JTR lead if using it), that extra 15% could mean a couple extra exposes to generate more TM for your squad.

At the 3rd stack, CD reduction will happen whenever c3p0 uses his basic, allowing more stealth and burn more often. It doesn't seem like much, but it will get your team rolling faster, which is always a plus.

For TB, the stacks of translation reset every wave, so it will help there also if you use him.

Thanks!
    Good analysis and explaination :)
  • If you don’t run a cleanser or very high tenacity team against C-3PO you basically have ability block, daze, and buff immunity for the whole battle. That doesn’t sound fun.

It's not fun.
  • Hey guys, I hope you are all doing great!!
  • RiseUp2002 wrote: »
    Hey guys, I hope you are all doing great!!

Yup, I’m doing great, thanks.
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • Loop character which doesnt require any speed bc of rhan to have an advantage right at the start of the battle. Mods matter not at all. Nothing to enjoy in this gameplay. Its just faceroll to most metas as bastila had been. Ruining the game slowly making a no turn to most other metas.

The main issue of very bad defense KI remains, which leads to those extreme OP attack builds.