Is this supposed to be normal?

My TW opponent has 500k higher GP than me. I took a look at his account and he looks stronger than me. I wonder if that's supposed to happen or not? Anyone got a clue?

Replies

• Options
    PeteBajama wrote: »
    My TW opponent has 500k higher GP than me. I took a look at his account and he looks stronger than me. I wonder if that's supposed to happen or not? Anyone got a clue?

Did you look in game, or a google/swgoh.gg search?

People found the wrong players in the trial runs when they searched outside the game.
  • Options
    Yeah well, my opponent has 20 G12 toons and 24 zeta's, while I'm sitting at 6 G12's and 10 zeta's... I'm toast, but then again, second place is still nice lol
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    My TW opponent

GA = Grand Arena

TW = Territory Wars
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    @Moorebid this is only Round 1 though. No guarantee of #2.
  • Options

That seems unlikely... The gap between the top and bottom in my group of 8 is 400. Not k, just hundred. Are you looking at character gp? Or an outside source?

I may or may not be feeding the troll here...
  • Options

That seems unlikely... The gap between the top and bottom in my group of 8 is 400. Not k, just hundred. Are you looking at character gp? Or an outside source?

Yep in my group 2,8K is the difference between the highest and lowest GP.
  • Options
    Kreontas wrote: »

Yep in my group 2,8K is the difference between the highest and lowest GP.

Same, but 30 G12s difference between highest and lowest.