RIP jedi's

ya think C3PO will be the nail in coffin of shan teams?
No. Just No.

Replies

• TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    They're still a thing? I'd love to find one to fight.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    They're still a thing? I'd love to find one to fight.
    I’m still making Top 20 with a Bastila Team sandwiched amonst Hoodies and one handed women...I think there are 3 of us in the Top 50 on my shard —> Not dead yet ;)

• Options
    Jedi will just resist confused, so no.
  • Options
    Jedi will just resist confused, so no.

That's what they said about EP. Until they started landing debuffs like truth bombs against her.

Well, pretty much nobody in my arena mods their team for potency. I almost never see a debuff on my team unless it’s irresistible. Especially since GMY constantly spreads tenacity up.
  • Options
    That made me laugh
  • Options
    Why not put Threepio on your Jedi team? Most are Galactic Republic, would benefit from Translation, and would gain extra Protection Up. Add in a Rebel or two (Ezra, Kanan, Old Ben) and you'd also be getting some exposes in there.
    swgoh.gg profile: Pyrefly -- Check out my Galactic Power Tables and my TB Phase Info Tables !!
  • Options
    Well, I don’t think so. Bastila lead is still powerful. They can resist very well.
  • Options
    RIP Jedi's what?
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    SamuraiUX wrote: »
    RIP Jedi's what?

Solid grammar burn.
  • Options
    I’m still making Top 20 with a Bastila Team sandwiched amonst Hoodies and one handed women...

One handed women?
    Im prett sure she lost her hand at the beginning of kotor2 game, many years after she was no longer in the shape of ingame traya.
  • Options
    I’m still making Top 20 with a Bastila Team sandwiched amonst Hoodies and one handed women...

One handed women?
    Im prett sure she lost her hand at the beginning of kotor2 game, many years after she was no longer in the shape of ingame traya.

The Traya we have in game is the final boss at the end of KOTOR 2. Yes she loses her hand at the beginning but she still doesn’t have a hand at the end.
  • Options

One handed women?

Ingame traya only has one hand. Look for yourself.
    "Don't take yourself so serious; it's a game, have fun!" • https://swgoh.gg/u/yerffcaasi/
  • Options
    And nah, I don't see 3P0 making much of a splash in the meta. Certainly not against Bastila, with her tenacity. Frankly it'll do more against Revan than against Bastila. I could potentially even see people experimenting with Revan under Bastila lead.
    "Don't take yourself so serious; it's a game, have fun!" • https://swgoh.gg/u/yerffcaasi/
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    Frankly it'll do more against Revan than against Bastila.

I sure hope so, since right now my Rebels handle everything except Revan.
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    And nah, I don't see 3P0 making much of a splash in the meta. Certainly not against Bastila, with her tenacity. Frankly it'll do more against Revan than against Bastila. I could potentially even see people experimenting with Revan under Bastila lead.

I could see a brief resurgence of JTR teams happening - maybe not at the very top of old shards, but just in general. JTR/BB8/R2/3P0/GK could be pretty annoying to deal with. Also notably comprised entirely of legendary/raid characters.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Options
    Luke/chewy teams are rough now c3po will make them alot tougher... im curious how he will make ewoks better

Question, as I am trying to figure this out for myself, Who do you take out of the luke/chewie teams to add c3po?

There is literally two of these teams that enter the top 30 in our shard and it luke/chewie/Han/r2 and a tank (l3 or old Ben).

You can’t really take out the tank , or can the tank be removed ? Hmmm
  • Options
    Right now I am running CLS (L), Raid Han, R2, Thrawn and Chewbacca and holding better than I did a couple weeks ago with CLS, Han, GK, Thrawn and Nest. The nerf to my 4* Nest dropped me from mid 70's to the 200's. I will let you know if I can beat on Jedi's when I try. So, yeah, no tank needed.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Options
    Right now I am running CLS (L), Raid Han, R2, Thrawn and Chewbacca and holding better than I did a couple weeks ago with CLS, Han, GK, Thrawn and Nest. The nerf to my 4* Nest dropped me from mid 70's to the 200's. I will let you know if I can beat on Jedi's when I try. So, yeah, no tank needed.

Haha “who should I stick in here”. When I ask myself that the answer is always Thrawn. 😂