Surprising Discovery on NS squad in Arena

DragonXR6
2 posts Member
edited December 2018
I was doing my arena daily yesterday and I saw a NS team at around 700 with talzin lead, daka, ventress, talia, and zombie. Now I didn't go look at their stats specifically but I didn't believe I needed to. I was going through them with my zEP lead, vader, Nihilus, Thrawn and Bastila F and the NS had all eventually been reduced to below 50% health and it got to Vaders turn. His force crush had been available for usage and I used it. It killed all the NS and no one revived. If someone could explain how this phenomenon happened I would appreciate it.

Replies

• Boov
    604 posts Member
    Options
    DragonXR6 wrote: »
    I was doing my arena daily yesterday and I saw a NS team at around 700 with talzin lead, daka, ventress, talia, and zombie. Now I didn't go look at their stats specifically but I didn't believe I needed to. I was going through them with my zEP lead, vader, Nihilus, Thrawn and Bastila F and the NS had all eventually been reduced to below 50% health and it got to Vaders turn. His force crush had been available for usage and I used it. It killed all the NS and no one revived. If someone could explain how this phenomenon happened I would appreciate it.

no one will be revived if there's no one left to revive them.
  • Options
    Still very interesting on how it works because usually zombie would have rezzed them