Dark Side Level 7 HARD

GW is tough, PVP is even harder, but Dark Side 7 hard is impossible..

I have both healers, and I have tried differrent other toons mixed in, can't seem to find a good mix.

What is the best team to complete Level 7 on dark side?

Replies

• Options
    There is none. I have finished 7-a and b with a lot of luck. Mace can easily one shot several of your toons. And I don't even know the boss for D. Sucks carder Aniken is the shard for 7-D
  • Tromedlov13
    1559 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Need a minimum of 6* on everyone. Probably level 65ish with purple gear.

I've finished all of them with Phas, Sid, 86 at 7* and Dooku Daka at 6* renting someone

Finally 3*d Rey with above team and a rented HK (his crit bonus for himself and 86 meant they got a ton of attacks which turned the tide along with Phas extra attacks and D&D stun crew

Kit Fisto is leader for 7-D I think
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • Luke6108
    370 posts Member
    Options
    Get level 70, 6-7 star, gear 8 and you will be fine, with Daka of course
  • Options
    After much wrestling with trying to find a DS healer, I just went with overwhelming firepower and it was much much easier.

Borrowed Phasma-- her speed down is key. Sid, Maul, Boba (lead), HK 47, Datcha. Ragtag group but the key is they can usually wipe the entire screen with AOE if times properly.
  • Zxcas
    96 posts Member
    Options
    DS 7hard is a piece of cake with high starred high Lvl high geared:
    plasma(L), turn meter gain, slow, assist
    Dooku Jedi skill block and stun
    High dps

I rmb on one of the boss stage I won without the opponents making a single move. Dooku just stun the boss, the others just try to kill off the fastest moving toon/s, plasma give TM, dooku go stun another char, dps kill off the next faster toon/s. And you are left with the 2 toons that are stunned and slowly finished them off with dooku continuingly stunning the boss