Dilema

DrewN76
566 posts Member
Ok, so I am in a pickle here. My Poe will be 4* today. Tomorrow GS and 86 will be 5*. My GS is gear 8 86 gr 6 almost 7 Poe is gear 7. Now the tough spot. I got FOO on a free bronzium pull. My phasma can be 6* in a week, my Kylo if I stop farming GS can be 6* in about the same time allowing me to get FOO to 4*. Now other viable information.

Poggle 6* max gear
Sid 7* max gear
Lumi 7* max gear
Dooku 5* max gear

As for team ideas, also my FOTP is 3* close to 4*.

I can keep plugging on Poe forever or switch to a FO team maybe run

Phasma
Kylo
Poggle
GS
Dooku

Till FOO is able to fit in then drop Poggle. That's my thought. Am I on to something? Or is Poe that good I need to do that first?

Replies

• Gonakin
    35 posts Member
    Options
    Poe isn't all that good rn, Royal Guard is somewhat better. But since you're going to do a synergy team you should just drop Poe and invest on your team, that will serve you better late into the game.
  • DrewN76
    566 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks appreciate the advice.
  • l3end3r
    895 posts Member
    Options
    I'd focus on Dooku or GS.

Poe is okay but I think there are better options in Daka/ QGJ. Maybe FOO. Poggle works pretty well with your team - I'd prob drop Poe
  • Options
    My vote, if you want to stay with a synergy team is to level up FOO and slow farm FOTP. Use Dooku to generate even more attacks and Poggle if you're going for offend up, or Lumi if you want a good healer for the team.
    Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!
  • DrewN76
    566 posts Member
    Options
    I have a 3* QGJ, my Daka is 4* no gear no levels yet. My FOO is 3* in a week could be 4* and I am sure I could get his gear to at least 7. I am still going to 4* my Poe. But, I am thinking FO especially FOO who adds so much turn meter could tip the balance. As I said, I can get both phasma and Kylo to 6* and I can always return to cantina for Dooku once Kylo hits 6* and hit Dooku node there. Getting phasma to 7* will be easy just takes a bit of time to get her there. I have been lucky and gotten together 2 full teams that can each handle the different team set ups I face in GW. And my suicide squads are able to each take one with them. I spread myself very thin early but almost all my characters are 55 -70. Only the new ones I get are level 1. I have 7 level 70 2 of them 7* the others are 5*. And my others range from 3*_5*. Right now I have three team ideas. The meta one Sid Poggle GS 86 and Poe. Phasma Kylo poggle till FOO is ready and GS till I get FOTP ready and Dooku. And my future idea once these two teams are done. Going to try a total meat shield team Barriss lead fives tusken raider savage or GS with Poe or GS. Till my RG levels up then GS RG. But Poe is takin to long even with one refresh a day haha. And I don't have Barriss yet so still fine tuning that idea.
  • DrewN76
    566 posts Member
    Options
    Once I get FOO gear and abilities up who all should I run? I think

Phasma
    Kylo
    FOO
    Dooku
    Poggle or GS ...

Figure GS in there the problem decide to go for phasma or GS first. And Dooku for Jedi and annoy the aoe guys. Maybe later swap out Poggle for Daka