The Grand Arena maximum banners receivable is not 64

Jcan
1 posts Member
edited December 2018
Under the Grand Arena details, it is mentioned that the maximum amount of banners you can get on a win is 64 on squads and 66 on ships. Although the ships maximum banners is correct, the maximum banners receivable for squad battles is not. This is because there is a four banner bonus only if there is an unused spot on your squad. If you use five people and perfect the enemy, you get 60 banners. However, if you use four members and get maximum banners on everything, you get 61 banners. If I'm wrong let me know, but the top reward for banners should be 61.

Edit: I was wrong. You can get 64 banners if you solo the enemy team with one character.
Post edited by Jcan on

Replies

• Options
    Does that mean using 1 person to solo the enemy team can get 64? Like say CLS who can gain back protection and health?
  • Options
    Or wampa against phoenix
  • Options
    Huatimus wrote: »
    Does that mean using 1 person to solo the enemy team can get 64? Like say CLS who can gain back protection and health?

If you solo the enemy team and finish the fight with full protection and health, the breakdown is as follows:

For the unused slot bonus, I do not know if it stacks as I haven't tested it out. I will assume it does.

Offense win: 15 banners
    First try: 30
    Surviving unit: 1
    Full health: 1
    Full protection: 1
    Unused slot bonus: 16

Total Banners: 64

So I was wrong. You can get 64 banners if you solo the other team with CLS or Wampa.

• TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    You can also get 64 banners if you solo the other team with IG-86.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »
    You can also get 64 banners if you solo the other team with IG-86.

lol <3. So pure
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Options
    I got 63 soloing a weak ewok squad with asajj. Missed the protection bonus.