Grand Arean Broken :(

I have set my defences in full. However my opponent has not (either that or a can’t see his teams as it says ?/1 defence set on my opponents areas.) how is this fair when he’s ended up with more banners than me therefore I’ll lose even though I have had no chance to try and win......

Replies

• Options
    odb3fs8ainse.png
  • Options
    If your opponent has no defensive squads you should just enter the territories as if you were trying to attack and you'll get the banners.
  • Options
    The enter button on his areas seem to be greyed out and unable to be entered 😣
  • Ruca
    1 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    I'm getting the same issue
    https://i.imgur.com/b22zvug.png
  • Options
    Same problem.

And they attacked me, and I can't attack them. Which means they are going to win for not deploying defenses, because I can't score any points.

687mjta3u97g.jpg
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    I am told this will fix itself when the phases ends and you will get the banners for the empty zones just as if you cleared them.

Please report to Answers HQ
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>