iPad needs an update

13ykhqdd9mdl.jpeg
The shadows on a new 2018 iPad Pro are not looking good. They don’t show in a screenshot though so I had to take a pic. Honestly I was hoping to enjoy the screen real estate and extra resolution the iPhone X has. Kinda bummed but that’s broken. Fix coming? Anyone else have this issue?

Replies

• Options
    Yes, I keep meaning to report it, happens on shadows and stealth. I think it’s only the newer iPads that have this issue.
  • Options
    This!
    It is a shame this game hasn‘t been updated yet.
    Can‘t be THAT hard, as many (most?) games with much less revenue are already using the new iPads‘ full screen estate.
  • Options
    lqc23673fujy.jpeg
    Better pic to show stealth and shadows issue
  • Options
    Please don’t just “fix” this. These are beautiful screens! Giant iPhone X screens! Yes the new 2018 iPad Pro models. Give us the full res! I’d rather have some MINOR bars on the top and bottom and have the full image than go 4:3 on such a display.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Please report to Answers HQ as a visual bug.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>