On the topic of "difficulty" and Legendary Events.

So I want to be real clear before the complaining about complaining crowd shows up. I am not complaining, the 3po event has been fun I have him six starred.

Ive been sitting here doing refreshes on the last teir, Im at about as many as it took for the last teir before rng was kind. And as I count the opening salvo of Rebel fury over and over I thought to myself "The enemy just attacking me two dozen times before I get a turn isnt really fun nor "challenging" (with big fat over exaggerated fingered air quotes)" And I wondered what would make this "challenging" and most importantly fun.

The best I came up with was a raid Treya like mechanic with her building stacks where you had to keep an eye out for tm gain lest you feed it to the enemy. And im not super happy with that, so Ive come looking for other ideas on what could improve legendary events in place of preset turn meter. Cause frankly I think thats lame and that there is something more interesting out there.

Tldr. What do you think would make the legendary events more interesting, fun, and challenging in place of preloaded turn meter at the beginning.

Replies