Why no zetas as grand arena rewards

As we have no tw this month why is there no zetas added as rewards

Replies

• Options
    Their house their rules unfortunately
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    They said the TW rewards will be incorporated in the later GA events this month.
  • Options
    There’s 5 zetas as one of the quest rewards
  • Options
    Except I could use them now for the event. Stupid decision CG.
  • Options
    For what event? Grand arena? You can't improve your toons once the join phase is over. Or do you mean the C3PO event? That's running for a week. You have time to buy some zetas in the fleet store.
  • Options

Kind of hard to complete the quests when your opponents aren't put out any defenses.
  • Options
    Didn't they give out 3 just for participation????? Not as a reward.
  • Options

Kind of hard to complete the quests when your opponents aren't put out any defenses.

Then roll around in your bevvy of free stun cuffs and count your blessings. My opponents have put out teams that outrank me so thoroughly that it's all I can do to beat one of them to progress my quests. I'll trade you.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options

Shouldn’t be hard with the auto fill on defense.

• Options

Shouldn’t be hard with the auto fill on defense.

It doesnt work properly. I didnt get anyone to fight on my alt account
  • Options
    I read that the rewards are better for some but to me the zetas are the things that matter in the rewards. Yeah 90 stun cuffs will help but the mod slicing gear i dont need
  • Options
    Theres no randomness to the rewards
  • Options
    Like having random gear i get excited lol as will it be somefing i have thousands of or have nuffin of
  • Options
    Screw zeta, givf omegas, please
  • Options
    Lol
  • Options

Which is a one time thing. op is asking about ongoing zeta mats offered as reward such as Territory Wars does.

Which they said they will be doing in all upcoming December GA.
  • Options

Which is a one time thing. op is asking about ongoing zeta mats offered as reward such as Territory Wars does.
    The “tactical genius” quest when 3/3 completed will have awarded 10 zetas, 10 omegas and 20 ship omegas.

Would take me at least 4 TWs to match that!
  • Options

The “tactical genius” quest when 3/3 completed will have awarded 10 zetas, 10 omegas and 20 ship omegas.

Yes but that is a one time reward.... With TW you get 1-2 zeta mats (or more, depending on your guild) per TW. Which applies for all TW's to come. Over a year I can get 50-100 zeta mats from TW but will still only get 10 zeta mats, 10 omegas and 20 ship omegas from the quest. As I'm sure you know 50-100 > 10
  • Options

And an infinite # of GAs to do it again as its a one time quest
  • Options
    Gama_Fox wrote: »

Yes but that is a one time reward.... With TW you get 1-2 zeta mats (or more, depending on your guild) per TW. Which applies for all TW's to come. Over a year I can get 50-100 zeta mats from TW but will still only get 10 zeta mats, 10 omegas and 20 ship omegas from the quest. As I'm sure you know 50-100 > 10

They have already said future GA in December will have TW rewards...
  • Options

The OP asked “as we have no TW this month why is there no zetas added as rewards”

I’m merely pointing out that completing that quest will more or less make up for any losses from TW this month.

I’m fairly certain TW and its zeta supply will be back next month.

• Options

The OP asked “as we have no TW this month why is there no zetas added as rewards”

I’m merely pointing out that completing that quest will more or less make up for any losses from TW this month.

I’m fairly certain TW and its zeta supply will be back next month.

The root of most peoples frustration is that CG ensured us that we would still be getting rewards that were comparable to TW. By cancelling TW for an entire month we are missing out on tons of zetas, and as it is right now we aren't getting zetas from the actual GA.

As for the quest you keep referring to, we would have completed that regardless of whether or not TW was running simultaneously. So in reality we are still missing the equivalent zetas we would normally get from TW.
  • JohnAran
    312 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Gama_Fox wrote:
    The root of most peoples frustration is that CG ensured us that we would still be getting rewards that were comparable to TW. By cancelling TW for an entire month we are missing out on tons of zetas, and as it is right now we aren't getting zetas from the actual GA.

As for the quest you keep referring to, we would have completed that regardless of whether or not TW was running simultaneously. So in reality we are still missing the equivalent zetas we would normally get from TW.

They also said the zetas mat and other stuff will be added to the next grand arenas of the month, which has already been said on this thread.
    Liath wrote: »
    They said the TW rewards will be incorporated in the later GA events this month.

Edit : in case anyone wants the quote from the official post

You can find this :
    . The current Grand Arena event does not contain these additional rewards but upcoming Grand Arena events will have December’s Territory Wars rewards folded into them.
  • Options
    They cancelled TW. Why would they matter that i had those zetas accounted for and intended for Chirpa. Now thanks to this i’m having a hard time even with unlocking the toon. Oh and guess how many zetas did i get from last fleet two days of fleet challenge. Yes, that’s right, you guessed it. Before it was a common practice that if something big like TB was cancelled we got the rewards from the last one. Why would this be any different? Thanks EA. How player friendly you are :)
  • Options
    Because I’m just a few away from giving Paploo his zeta to help unlock 7* C-3PO, and I won’t begetting any from TW and I struck out on fleet challenges this week.
  • Options

If they start devaluing zetas so much, it's because a new, more exclusive gear piece is coming.
  • Options
    GA is a great idea and it has only been out 1 week. Stop being snowflakes about this.