Bzzzzzt. Stunning.

Getting kind of silly. 47 + 1 = 48 toons need Mark V Stun guns. Some of them needing multiple.

Please give us some other way to earn these or make them more common in the stores.

k0xxm1lanqk3.gif

Replies

• Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    I don't like this argument because not every toon is worth the stun gun
  • Options
    I vote for "add another level of challenges and put them on the TAC gear challenge so it's actually worth something."
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Options
    Bloody Hell...
    This is totally ridiculous.
    I can’t see mk5 stun gun over 7 days!!
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Jarvind wrote: »
    I vote for "add another level of challenges and put them on the TAC gear challenge so it's actually worth something."
    They usually add new tier of challenges with a level increase

so its a monkeys paw wish

EDIT: btw I'm all for getting more stun guns any way possible other than using crystals
  • Options
    Yeah. And either I'm having a really bad string of luck but I have seen any drop from Rancor or Tank in a while it seems.

Maybe new achievements that award a 10-20 or something. Like:

Unlock 5 Seven Star Jawas (since there is literally no reason to do this any more).
    Or 20 rebels or 15 Jedi etc.

Or an unsimmable "Bonus" level of challenges or award them for top 4 spots of GA or awards for Mythic tiers of the events or something.

I understand there needs to be gear bottlenecks. But this one seems a bit extreme.
  • Monel
    2786 posts Member
    Options
    VonZant wrote: »
    Yeah. And either I'm having a really bad string of luck but I have seen any drop from Rancor or Tank in a while it seems.

Maybe new achievements that award a 10-20 or something. Like:

Unlock 5 Seven Star Jawas (since there is literally no reason to do this any more).
    Or 20 rebels or 15 Jedi etc.

Or an unsimmable "Bonus" level of challenges or award them for top 4 spots of GA or awards for Mythic tiers of the events or something.

I understand there needs to be gear bottlenecks. But this one seems a bit extreme.

Finally someone else that wants to make Jawas great again.... ok for the first time!
  • Options
    Make something like ground assault or something like, but requires jawas to fight droids, and rewards mk3 carbanti / stungun / cuffs things.
  • Monel
    2786 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Phoenixeon wrote: »
    Make something like ground assault or something like, but requires jawas to fight droids, and rewards mk3 carbanti / stungun / cuffs things.

I like it, jawa rework inbound!
  • Options
    Would you feel better if there were different gear? For example if there were ten different things to get instead of stun guns. Still all just as difficult to get as stun guns. But instead of 48 characters needing the same thing, you would have 5 characters who need each new gear piece. But as I said earlier they would still all be the same difficulty as stun guns to get them. Would that make you feel better?
  • Options
    VonZant wrote: »

Stun Guns are not rewarded for Tank raid, and I don’t think they ever have been.
  • Options
    Heard rumour that ga rewards are going to cycle through pit rewards including stun guns.

We had droid callers in the exhibitions and stun cuffs in season 1. Hopefully stun guns in season 2.
  • Options
    KLCS21 wrote: »
    Would you feel better if there were different gear? For example if there were ten different things to get instead of stun guns. Still all just as difficult to get as stun guns. But instead of 48 characters needing the same thing, you would have 5 characters who need each new gear piece. But as I said earlier they would still all be the same difficulty as stun guns to get them. Would that make you feel better?

No, of course not. Again I understand that there needs to be gear bottlenecks and that they need to make money on it. But large amounts of new characters have an been released and gear levels increased. The speedbumps need to be reevaluated.
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    I don't like this argument because not every toon is worth the stun gun

thats not up to you to say... someone just like collecting characters.. or he wants that specific character to g10 lets say... the man has the point... stun guns are huge pain in the assp
  • Options
    In GA I have to field 6 defensive and at a minimum 6 offensive teams. So at least 12 teams, and about half of those I can't take above G8 in any reasonable amount of time.

Perhaps they should spread the bump out between g8 to g10...
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    KLCS21 wrote: »

Tbh, yes. It would seem less frustrating and would make more sense.
    Maybe End Game isn't for you